Corporations hate what they fear.

Integrity

Binge Poster
For Discussion:

Based upon some readings and blogs that I have read; from the corrupt corporate culture in America one could conclude that corporations hate what they fear.

If there is any truth to this statement then UPS being a corporation is not exempt from this concept.

In your opinion and based upon your experience with the culture at UPS; what is hated and therefore feared?

Sincerely,
I

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
For Discussion:

Based upon some readings and blogs that I have read; from the corrupt corporate culture in America one could conclude that corporations hate what they fear.

If there is any truth to this statement then UPS being a corporation is not exempt from this concept.

In your opinion and based upon your experience with the culture at UPS; what is hated and therefore feared?

Sincerely,
I
Your posts make me want to stick my finger through my eye, into my brain and swirl it around.......

RitchieDavies

Trollkiller
For Discussion:

Sincerely,
I
Your posts make me want to stick my finger through my eye, into my brain and swirl it around.......
I know right, lol.

Integrity

Binge Poster
INTEGRITY.....................you do not realize what you just said............she just may give that finger....................................sincerely
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

I do.

That's ok.

Where I come from she wouldn't be giving me the finger.

She would be flipping me the bird.

From my wings you can tell that I am very fond of birds.

Sincerely,
I

IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

I do.

That's ok.

Where I come from she wouldn't be giving me the finger.

She would be flipping me the bird.

From my wings you can tell that I am very fond of birds.

Sincerely,
I

INTEGRITY...................................................................She is most definitely flipping you the bird! ......................................Sincerely...................IVE

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
bleedinbrown58,

Your point?

Sincerely,
I
your posts about concerns and problems at ups are relatively pointless. You get to read and debate other people's opinions regarding whatever your ridiculous flavor of the week is. And you claim you "might" try to seek change. But do you? I haven't heard any follow up posts regarding your locker room issue, for example. Did you report it....what was the outcome? You certainly have a lot to say, but you might want to consider changing your name to Inaction. You akin yourself to a superhero persona...what's your superpower? The superhuman ability to point out a blatant problem? That's Captain Obvious' job.

Integrity

Binge Poster
INTEGRITY...................................................................She is most definitely flipping you the bird! ......................................Sincerely...................IVE
IVE,

I think she is more than capable to speak for herself.

Take a look at the topic, help me out. Comment on it if you would.

Sincerely,
I

IVE,

I think she is more than capable to speak for herself.

Take a look at the topic, help me out. Comment on it if you would.

Sincerely,
I

INTEGRITY.......She is completely off her rocker!...........INTEGRITY.needs to save her! You can do it.......................................................Sincerely, ive

Integrity

Binge Poster
your posts about concerns and problems at are relatively pointless. You get to read and debate other people's opinions regarding whatever your ridiculous flavor of the week is. And you claim you "might" try to seek change. But do you? I haven't heard any follow up posts regarding your locker room issue, for example. Did you report it....what was the outcome? You certainly have a lot to say, but you might want to consider changing your name to Inaction. You akin yourself to a superhero persona...what's your superpower?
bleedinbrown58,

They are not pointless to me.

Yes on some things I try to seek change and on others I don't.

Follow up on locker room post:

I did not report it.

If you would like the user name Inaction to be represented on the BC go for it, unless it is already taken that is.

The "Truth" is my super power.

Sincerely,
I

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
bleedinbrown58,

They are not pointless to me.

Yes on some things I try to seek change and on others I don't.

Follow up on locker room post:

I did not report it.

If you would like the user name Inaction to be represented on the BC go for it, unless it is already taken that is.

The "Truth" is my super power.

Sincerely,
I
and sarcasm is mine lol