Corporations hate what they fear.

BrownArmy

For Discussion:

Based upon some readings and blogs that I have read; from the corrupt corporate culture in America one could conclude that corporations hate what they fear.

If there is any truth to this statement then UPS being a corporation is not exempt from this concept.

In your opinion and based upon your experience with the culture at UPS; what is hated and therefore feared?

Sincerely,
I

What is your opinion on the subject?

One of the reasons your posts are so ridiculous is that you throw out inane questions for discussion, yet you rarely offer anything of significance on what you yourself think.

Honestly, most of your questions seem rhetorical, which is why I wonder why people respond to you.

Is UPS Corporate?

Are there unsafe conditions in UPS Facilities?

Is the friend kin sky blue?

Seriously?

The concept of 'corporations hating what they fear' is simplistic and naive.

What's your question?

blkmamba

Integrity, don't you get tired of people going off on you over your post. I am curious as to if you really want to start a discussion or get on others nerves. You seem to take a stance few others take, that's great somebody has to stand up. However, certain things like this seem pointless and your seeking attention. I am not saying you are, it just seems that way.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

I do.

That's ok.

Where I come from she wouldn't be giving me the finger.

She would be flipping me the bird.

From my wings you can tell that I am very fond of birds.

Sincerely,
I
Or I can tell from your wings and your post Your a Fairy !!

CaptainObvious

your posts about concerns and problems at ups are relatively pointless. You get to read and debate other people's opinions regarding whatever your ridiculous flavor of the week is. And you claim you "might" try to seek change. But do you? I haven't heard any follow up posts regarding your locker room issue, for example. Did you report it....what was the outcome? You certainly have a lot to say, but you might want to consider changing your name to Inaction. You akin yourself to a superhero persona...what's your superpower? The superhuman ability to point out a blatant problem? That's Captain Obvious' job.

I'm always close by if you need me.........carry on!!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
To perhaps further stimulate discussion on this topic:

Generally speaking, corporations in America appear to hate:

Accountability

Regulatory Agencies

Competition

Labor Unions

Whistleblowers

Do you have any to add?

What extent do you think this is based upon fear?

Sincerely,
I

To perhaps further stimulate discussion on this topic:

Generally speaking, corporations in America appear to hate:

Accountability

Regulatory Agencies

Competition

Labor Unions

Whistleblowers

Do you have any to add?

What extent do you think this is based upon fear?

Sincerely,
I

They dont like promoting...part time to full time!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Integrity,

Ascribing human emotions to an inanimate legal entity seems insincere.

Do you think rocks hate paper?

Do you think scissors hate rocks?

Do you think paper hates scissors?

Inquiringly,

H

A

anonymous6

what they hate is anything and I mean anything that stands in the way of ONE MORE PENNY PROFIT!!! and what they fear is REAL men and women that dare STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES!!!