Costco Spat with Coke goes public

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Klien, for me, serves a useful purpose. He helps a person to reinforce what they already believe :happy2:.

Example, I believe the U.S.' current "free trade" polices are devastating our economy.

Klien argues against my proposition.

But that would make sense since he is Canadian and that country's economy (as does it's security) prospers because it leaches off of ours.

Just like China's, Japan's, etc.

So thanks Klien for reassuring my beliefs :happy2:.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Actually our system is totally different then yours.
Really??? And you keep telling us yours is so much better than ours, but every time you post, we keep getting examples on how bad it can get here if we dont stop it now.

Nope, employer doesn't pay unemployment insurance.
The employer does, with each weekly pay check !
Do you ever bother reading your posts?

Let me clue you in on something. The employer pays the unemployment for you, you dont ever see the money, its taken out way before you get it. Now, whether you have it added to your compensation package, or they pay it via "insurance" premiums, the employer is still the one that pays the cost of the program. Not you. One of the oldest ponzi schemes around.

No, didn't make my earnings on the net per week in 1 day !
but yet you said
I'm not happy, until I earn big bucks.
Pissing away $2000, (was actually $1500), a week working nights was no problem.
I made that in a day at home.
Cant keep your story straight.

The way you post, I guess I can say I made $112,000 in two minutes last week. Misleading as hell, but the way you look at things, still true in a way.

If you want... google Canada unemployment insurance, it has several hundreds of millions in surplus.
Money , I paid into it, and all others, that didn't use it.
Yup, all those millions in Canadian dollars, paid by people that actually contribute to society, instead of sucking it dry. Wont have a surplus after you get done, will they?

Interesting, its not insurance in Canada, but yet you call it insurance? So what is it, a tax that they take, or insurance that the EMPLOYER pays on your behalf. Make up your mind.

d

tieguy

Banned

I pay for kids going to school that I never had.
I pay more taxes year, by year, by year, because I'm single, and subsidize families.
And the list goes on.

Yup, if someone had a million dollars in thier bank account, but worked away, and got laid off. He would be entitled to Unemployment here as well.

Tieboy :
I never said I was a millionare, ever !
You like to screw your words around, just like you do your numbers at work !
Fix them to your liking !

Your quotes not my words.
You brag about subsidizing other families and paying for the kids of others to go to school. You have made numerous posts where you allude to be wealthy.

I challenged your point asking if you were doing this with unemployment money.

You then made the millionaire reference and then denied it.

Try to keep your story straight. If you can.

island1fox

Don't forget to add this to your timeline.

we have you living in germany and canada and sometimes florida.

going to economics school

owning a small retail business

daytrading

driving for ups

28 years of bottling ?

This is getting interesting.

120 years of work and school experience?

Tieguy,
Be careful !!!! :happy-very: Maybe Klein really is the devil. Please have some sympathy for him( As in Mick Jaggers Legendary song)

bbsam

Staff member
Tieguy,
Be careful !!!! :happy-very: Maybe Klein really is the devil. Please have some sympathy for him( As in Mick Jaggers Legendary song)
Island,
Be careful!!! :happy-very: Referencing Mick Jagger's Legendary song is dating yourself...and making me feel very, very, old.