Count 'em!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Four threads on the first page about transferring, and two about going into PT management! Is the search function that hard to use?:angry:

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
...and the other day, there were at least a half-dozen active threads @$!# about retiree benefits, but nobody seemed to mind.

Honestly, there's little activity on BC -- usually less than a page's worth in this forum on a daily basis. If something doesn't interest you, it's easy to ignore & skip it. Some of the threads you're referring to have legitimate questions... people would get equally upset if they bumped 6-year-old threads to ask them.

I participate on another forum where moderators actively merge threads to maintain continuity. It's not uncommon for threads to reach 200 pages and be active for years. I no longer read or participate there since most of the time I'm using my phone.

Buck Fifty

...and the other day, there were at least a half-dozen active threads @$!# about retiree benefits, but nobody seemed to mind.

Honestly, there's little activity on BC -- usually less than a page's worth in this forum on a daily basis. If something doesn't interest you, it's easy to ignore & skip it. Some of the threads you're referring to have legitimate questions... people would get equally upset if they bumped 6-year-old threads to ask them.

I participate on another forum where moderators actively merge threads to maintain continuity. It's not uncommon for threads to reach 200 pages and be active for years. I no longer read or participate there since most of the time I'm using my phone.

Keep killing them with kindness. Wait a minute, can I say that ?

DS

Fenderbender
I bet those mods are not currently upsers.
Us mods can't possibly read every thread,so we count on the whole community
to report anything they have concerns,or ideas about.
Bagels gets my vote to replace -robo-mod