count on UPSFG unofficial

Discussion in 'UPS Freight' started by Shooter, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Shooter

Shooter New Member

so far from count on UPSFG vote is ....unoffical, news from count is local 651 to close to call .....small terminals 570 no 324 yes
  2. Gideon129

Gideon129 New Member

they haven't even started to count freight, freight isn't getting counted till the 26th according to our BA at 776.
  3. opie

opie Member

TDU is reporting that the national tentative agreement for UPS Freight has been rejected.
  4. Gideon129

Gideon129 New Member

yeah thats what im reading too, UPS Contract To be Re-Negotiated
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You may be confusing the Freight and Package contracts. The package contract passed but may be held up due to 14 local supplements being voted down.
  6. Gideon129

Gideon129 New Member

as of last time i checked which was around midnight sunday night EST , the TDU was reporting that the freight contract was turned down and needed to be renegotiated . i posted a link in my last post but apparently brown caffe don't like the TDU because they took the link out of the post.
    it was deemed rejected because they said the Regional riders and supplements were all voted down, and the contract cant be signed unless they are approved according to the IBT bylaws.
  7. mossbackman

mossbackman New Member

My Shop Steward just sent a text msg saying 1904 yes, 4189 no. Our terminal LAX 222 yes, 154 no. I don't know what the 1st set of numbers mean. Possibly all of Local 63. He did say that the contract has been rejected.