Countdown to hottest day in 5 years in Georgia

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I heard on the news yesterday morning, over 1000 heat records were broke either Tues or Wed. :hot4:

I heard on the radio that the heat we are getting is from the Sonoran desert ... a gift from your area of the world.

It is a dry heat but the humidity is suppose to be here on Tuesday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's our 5-day (I took away the celsius) Great sleeping weather and I actually had to pull up the sheet last night!!

• Today
    • Partly Cloudy
    • High78°
  • Low58°
    • Tomorrow
    • Partly Cloudy
    • High77°
    • Low59°

• Sunday
    • Sunny
    • High73°
    • Low59°
    • Monday
    • Partly Cloudy
    • High70°

• Low59°
    • Tuesday
    • Partly Cloudy
    • High70°

• Low58°

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We have only had 3 days so far in June where it has gotten above 80 degrees here. This is on pace to be the 3rd wettest June on record, it has rained 13 days this month and its raining and about 68 outside right now. I like it that way!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We have only had 3 days so far in June where it has gotten above 80 degrees here. This is on pace to be the 3rd wettest June on record, it has rained 13 days this month and its raining and about 68 outside right now. I like it that way!

Bite our Georgia butts!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Just the opposite here. My lawn looks like mid August.

soberups

Bite our Georgia butts!

Did I mention that I will be on vacation for 4 straight weeks from mid July thru mid August? That reminds me....I had better change the air filter on my central A/C. I plan on taking lots of naps under a nice warm blanket with my A/C pegged!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Did I mention that I will be on vacation for 4 straight weeks from mid July thru mid August? That reminds me....I had better change the air filter on my central A/C. I plan on taking lots of naps under a nice warm blanket with my A/C pegged!

I believe you did mention that ya bastid!

UPS_Brown

The hottest day of the year hear by far. Two of the four drivers in my loop had 9.5's so me and the other guy got hammered. We are an hour from the building..my route usually runs 105 stops with 16 big pickups (about 300 pieces)...I had 147 stops today, and they want to message me about getting my air in before 8 LOL. I took it slow and BS'ed with customers who had AC! I got in at 8:15.

Buck Fifty

Dead on 9.5 for me too. What saved me were the cultisacs in my neighborhoods. I know i spun one of them 4 times. got out with nary a salt ring. mission accomplished.

DS

Fenderbender
OK I see a lot of spelling errors here but this one bugs me.
ICU , it's cul-de-sac do you spell everything like it sounds?
You used the word nary so well...you should enable smellcheck :whiteflag:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
4 days of work this week and 10 plus hours of OT. Between 101-107 all week this just makes no sense thank god I was on a rule route all week keep that air flowing.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Here's our 5-day (I took away the celsius) Great sleeping weather and I actually had to pull up the sheet last night!!

• Today
    • Partly Cloudy
    • High78°
  • Low58°
    • Tomorrow
    • Partly Cloudy
    • High77°
    • Low59°

• Sunday
    • Sunny
    • High73°
    • Low59°
    • Monday
    • Partly Cloudy
    • High70°

• Low59°
    • Tuesday
    • Partly Cloudy
    • High70°

• Low58°

You both suck. :hot4:

Buck Fifty

OK I see a lot of spelling errors here but this one bugs me.
ICU , it's cul-de-sac do you spell everything like it sounds?
You used the word nary so well...you should enable smellcheck :whiteflag:

Pardon me OCDS, I'll try to do better. I am a truck driver ya know.

soberups

It rained here last night. I forgot to bring my jacket to work this morning, and it was cool enough that during the drive out to my delivery area I shut the doors and ran the heater for a minute to take the chill off. I will be OK though, by midday its supposed to get up to about 70 so forgetting my jacket wont be a problem.

Heeeheeeheeeeheee!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It rained here last night. I forgot to bring my jacket to work this morning, and it was cool enough that during the drive out to my delivery area I shut the doors and ran the heater for a minute to take the chill off. I will be OK though, by midday its supposed to get up to about 70 so forgetting my jacket wont be a problem.

Heeeheeeheeeeheee!!!

you poor poor bastid ! going to crack 100 here again today,with some really thick humidity