Countdown to hottest day in 5 years in Georgia

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yep, the sun finally came out and its already up over 65. Time to turn the heater off.

Hahahahahaha!!!

my wife and I were in Seattle last July 4th and it was almost chilly that nite when they shot fireworks. i could use some of that bout now!

tourists24

my wife and I were in Seattle last July 4th and it was almost chilly that nite when they shot fireworks. i could use some of that bout now!
is it really that cool in Seattle this time of year? My son is thinking about going to Seattle University to play baseball.... big difference from here....lol

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
is it really that cool in Seattle this time of year? My son is thinking about going to Seattle University to play baseball.... big difference from here....lol

It was GREAT watching the fireworks and not sweating from the humidity and being eaten alive by various flying insects.

this is the current forecast for Seattle
[h=3]Weather for Seattle, WA[/h]
light_rain.png
59°friend | °CMonTueWedThu
partly_cloudy.png
light_rain.png
partly_cloudy.png
sun.png
Light Rain
Wind: NW at 13 mph
Humidity: 69%72°54°64°50°68°50°75°54°

tourists24

It was GREAT watching the fireworks and not sweating from the humidity and being eaten alive by various flying insects.

this is the current forecast for Seattle
Weather for Seattle, WA

light_rain.png

59°friend | °C
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
partly_cloudy.png

light_rain.png

partly_cloudy.png

sun.png

Light Rain
Wind: NW at 13 mph
Humidity: 69%
72°
54°
64°
50°
68°
50°
75°
54°
Lol... biiiiig difference... he is playing a summer college league in SC this summer.... yesterdays game was played in 104 degree temps

L

Loufan

We've hit 100 3 or 4 days last week and actually was 1 degree off from the all time record of 107, but it actually wasn't that bad because the humidity was low. I remember last year we hit 100 degrees but the heat index was near 120. That day sucked.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Day 7-10 ecmwf and gfs mean have below normal 500mb heights across lakes to NE. Looks to be a fairly hot pattern for the central U.S, ms valley and SE, but nothing extraordinary. Should be warm/cool oscillations along the CA/uS border.
test8.gif