Couple questions for delivery drivers

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The only good part about the job anymore is the money. Aint too many places to work that your going to make 70k and above with health benefits and retirement without a college degree.

nicky

They must not be topped out then. If I worked 50 hours a week for 52 weeks, I would not do it for any less than $100,000.
You realize its only August 7th right. He is making on average about 9k a month.... Still got Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec and he will work 8 hours on black Friday.

STFXG

The only good part about the job anymore is the money. Aint too many places to work that your going to make 70k and above with health benefits and retirement without a college degree.

For now. Can that still be expected in 5-10 years when the OP starts driving?

EmraldArcher

I have been a cover driver (unassigned driver, whatever you want to call it) for almost a year now and have been with UPS for 8 years.

I've only been trained on one route and luckily it's about 95% residential stops so I'm usually only on the clock for about 9-10 hours a day and do anywhere from 170-200 stops. I drive 2 or 3 times a week.

My goal every day is to finish my work as safely (primarily) and quickly (close second) as possible so I can go home and relax.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Another crazzy day in Alcatraz lol. This is what you have to look foward too. Started at 9 and punched out at 9. Another day of of kicking em in the mouth lol. 36.jpg37.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
37.jpg

guzzi71

Can do it when I get around to it.
And Big Brown just willingly gives you the money?