Court dismissed charges that ups used on my dis-charge ltr !!

ray haynes

Okay, So I went to court to fight charges of harassment & Stalking of a co-worker in her neighborhood while I was delivering. I've been a ups driver 22 years and so i don't start a novel, The summary is this : ups fired me on accusations of harassment & Stalking the prosecution did not even bring those charges to the table. I was cited for trespassing because the area i was in is private and not open to the public. I paid a $97.00 fine and was sent on my way. My question is this: On my termination form from ups i was fired for Hrsmt./Stalking ups DID NOT use trespassing as a reason for being fired. Remember every day your searching for an address or running up a driveway just to learn your at the wrong house your trespassing & if a citizen complained for that at worst your punishment would be a warning letter. I don't need to fill in all the blanks because it's irrelevant and doesn't matter. The point is, i was fired for accusations that were dismissed by a court of law. Prior to my court date i did accept a deal at my "center level review" in May to be reinstated at another ups center 135 miles away, Only because my court date was in Oct. and I could not afford to go 6 months without pay. What would you do ? Be as methodical or honestly brutal as u want.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would have never taken the "deal". I remember your story and if what your telling is true its insane that there was even a deal to be made. I would of thought the absolute worst case scenario would of been u split shift for your hours at your original center until everything was settled.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh I would also sue this co worker in civil court for time gas money and stress of u getting moved to a center 135 miles away.

Re-Raise

What kind of screwed up history is there between you and this pt sup that you can't even drive down her street?

ray haynes

I would have never taken the "deal". I remember your story and if what your telling is true its insane that there was even a deal to be made. I would of thought the absolute worst case scenario would of been u split shift for your hours at your original center until everything was settled.

ups could not split shift because this p/t sup used a restraining order to get me kicked-off the property.