Cover driver and bonus?

scisector9

I'm in 710 and yes cover drivers do IF you have made seniority. If you are a temp or casual as they are called you do not.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Johney

And your center is a bonus? Any idea if all centers follow this same protocol?
Yes we are bonus. I think the term "Cover Driver" has different meanings here on this board. We have Cover Drivers=PT and Swing Drivers=FT. Swing Drivers get bonus Cover Drivers do not.

BUCN85

I'm in 710 and yes cover drivers do IF you have made seniority. If you are a temp or casual as they are called you do not.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm going to say I will not get a bonus. I am a loader and air driver as well. But this is my first time on road as a cover so I do not have señority

Yes we are bonus. I think the term "Cover Driver" has different meanings here on this board. We have Cover Drivers=PT and Swing Drivers=FT. Swing Drivers get bonus Cover Drivers do not.
I guess I'm a swinger then, a singer with a big bonus.

kingOFchester

To many contracts for anyone to answer unless they are in the same local.

Spending 5minutes at work engaging a few drivers and your steward should get you the answer you are looking for.

Overpaid Union Thug

Here full-time bid drivers and unassigned drivers can make bonus. Temporary part-time cover drivers (TCDs) can't. That's why I tell all of ours to stop running all day and skipping their lunches. Especially considering the fact that on most routes its difficult for full-timers to make bonus any more. Courtesy of said behavior of bonus babies in the past. And these are the same people that whine about the company "stealing our time from us."

Screw bonus.

rod

Retired 22 years
So this kid runs a route for the first time ever and comes in 2 hours under? I would sure hate to be the one after him who has to clean up that mess.