cover up

30 to life

I just found out my center manager and driver sup covered up an accident two months ago would you use this as leverage or get them fired

30 to life

Somebody hit one of the mechanics tool boxes and the mechanic reported the damage to the del sup and center mg they never called in the accident so it doesn't go against the buildings numbers if we break a mirror it's an accident

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They will fire us in a heart beat wouldn't be fun to see them sweat
I get where you're coming from but that doesn't effect us in the least. You mentioning it is "30 to Life" is just pissed about something." They'll eventually get caught as much like everything else they keep getting away with it until they don't, then it comes down hard.

30 to life

I get where you're coming from but that doesn't effect us in the least. You mentioning it is "30 to Life" is just pissed about something." They'll eventually get caught as much like everything else they keep getting away with it until they don't, then it comes down hard.
I guess I am just bitter from all the crap they have given me over all these years

30 to life

They just fired a preloader in my building for gross insubordination a cardinal sin for not putting up a piece of paper on the back of a pkg car that's the type of stuff that ticks me off its like when you were a kid at a playground and playing a game with a ball and the kid who owned the ball made all the rules and changed them when it suited him at least you could beat his :censored2:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They just fired a preloader in my building for gross insubordination a cardinal sin for not putting up a piece of paper on the back of a pkg car that's the type of stuff that ticks me off its like when you were a kid at a playground and playing a game with a ball and the kid who owned the ball made all the rules and changed them when it suited him at least you could beat his :censored2:
But here's the thing, after you beat his ass, he's still got the ball and still making the rules, you're just not there anymore to see it.

O

OLDMAN3

And I laugh off their warning letters and ignore any pressure they try to apply. Perhaps 1 in 30 of them have made it through to retirement. I consider them temporary employees who have no clue how to manage. None of their games work if you don't allow them to affect you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
management can do what ever they want because it their rules and we are always at their mercy
30 to life,

Although it may seem that way that is not necessarily true.

In businesses where general work rules exist then all employees are required to follow them, management employees as well.

Management employees are actually supposed to set the example with regards to following general work rules.

In a large corporation it is even more important that management employees follow the work rules established by the corporate leadership.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
30 to life,

What was the reason for the preloader to not follow this direction from his supervisor?

Not following general work rules or company policy is very different from not doing what you are told by your supervisor.

If a supervisor gives a direction and it doesn't violate company policy, the collective bargaining agreement and doesn't put the employee or another employee in danger , then the direction must be followed.

If qualifying directions are not followed then that is insubordination and must be disciplined accordingly.

Sincerely,
I

jaker

trolling
30 to life,

Management employees are actually supposed to set the example with regards to following general work rules.

In a large corporation it is even more important that management employees follow the work rules established by the corporate leadership.

Sincerely,
I
Lol I can't stop laughing , that right there made my day you do bring the funny when you are not starting threads

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I've seen ups vehicle vs ups vehicle accidents covered up at a DM level. Keep your mouth shut and keep it in your back pocket in case of emergency.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck