Covering a route that normally goes out with 140

Dr.Brownz

Off topic but I am not allowed to make a new thread...been covering a route that normally goes out with 140...every day it's gone up about 20 stops now it's at 230...said around 5 o'clock I may need help...sup called all :censored2: saying wtf I need people who can go out and get the job done...I've gotten help I think twice in my six months driving and I ALWAYS get sent out to help other people when I'm done...can they write you up or anything for needing help

Call say you may run out of hours. Then proceed to do so. Take all breaks and both lunches (your full hour between 3rd and 5th and another half hour 5 hours later). That will cause some reports when you have a ton of missed

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Call say you may run out of hours. Then proceed to do so. Take all breaks and both lunches (your full hour between 3rd and 5th and another half hour 5 hours later). That will cause some reports when you have a ton of missed
Never have taken my second meal but I always take an hour lunch and two 15s and a 10

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Also say I have 30 minutes worth of breaks left and they send me to go help someone else...can they say no go help first then take your breaks or can I take them when I want to

Dr.Brownz

Also say I have 30 minutes worth of breaks left and they send me to go help someone else...can they say no go help first then take your breaks or can I take them when I want to
Take your breaks right at the times the contract says and you will never have that issue