Cowardice!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sure but union officials are a violation of the TOS. Cheryl is the one who told me this. People were complaining I was saying Tim and Fred's full name plus posting videos and pictures. I was told this wasn't allowed. I said why not and that is the reason @cheryl gave me. So I said H and hall were the same thing. She agreed so hence to lack of there name on this site that is connected to google. There's your story. I couldn't post there names so I worked within the rules and you can't post there names either. Gotta keep it fair. Was I dick? Sure I was and I'd do it again. And again. There are few who can rival my love of the teamsters and being one. So I go hard. Sue me
People are just pissed cuz they can't go open season in an unfair way. They hate H so much that that want to spell his name so bad? Weird!

Kicking and screaming makes you a good union guy?
You are a supervisor. I eat guys like you for lunch. I could care less what you say. No offense but I'm above you. I get guys like you terminated. I've done it before and I'll do it again. You have a dirty house. You cover up accidents injuries and service failures. Then I eat you alive. You are an appetizer. Nothing more.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Waaaaaaaa! We can't type H!
Waaaaaaa!!! We afwade of TOS.
We wanna type H But can't. Waaaaa!!!!!!!!! Sniff sniff!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
When I see Ken I wrap the brother up in a hug. He might not like me it but I don't care. He see me he's getting respect appreciation and a bro hug.

Are you kidding me ?

The respect your Local gets, because of you and everyone ?

"Some" Locals need to step up their game. :biggrin:

-Bug-

People are just :censored2: cuz they can't go open season in an unfair way. They hate H so much that that want to spell his name so bad? Weird!
I got my privileges revoked for saying Sucks and fatty tims name. Okay. I evolved. Either go big or go home. This site is a zit on the ass of social media. It's not the whole butt. Not even a Hemorrhoid.

When I see Ken I wrap the brother up in a hug. He might not like me it but I don't care. He see me he's getting respect appreciation and a bro hug.
Revised when I see Ken I wrap the brother up in a hug. He might not like it but I do not care. He sees me he's getting a respect appreciation and a bro hug.

Fixed it. I didn't proofread. My downfall as a teamster sometimes.

People are just :censored2: cuz they can't go open season in an unfair way. They hate H so much that that want to spell his name so bad? Weird!
I'm actually very proud that they can't disparage his name anymore. Cheryl was right after all. We could always go back to the old way. I liked it but some punks had to complain and I read the fine print.

On November 14th I'll be saying I told you so. It will be back to the crapper for the old number 1 who is not the numbers 2. He looks like a big piece of number 2!!!!!!!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Then you have nothing. Making $34.99 + equipment premiums, healthcare paid for and pension paid for makes Ken a very good negotiator.
Yea you have a point!!!
For how long?

Sure, I'm "long in the tooth" and will probably get mine.
But what about the rest of the Teamsters Union?

How long after when, not if, the Central States Pension Fund fails will all freights companies de-certify?...why wouldn't they???
How long will it be before our Union isn't attractive enough to continue to poach public sector contracts anymore, and our numbers go from half to a quarter of what they once were?

We can pretend that all is well with this once great Union, and that our present leadership have been "great negotiators", but let's be real.

UPS is the lone surviving vestige of what this Union was, and it's being systematically and sloppily mortgaged to prolong the inevitable.

It's time to turn the page and move in a new direction, or die.

ezmoney5150

For how long?

Sure, I'm "long in the tooth" and will probably get mine.
But what about the rest of the Teamsters Union?

How long after when, not if, the Central States Pension Fund fails will all freights companies de-certify?...why wouldn't they???
How long will it be before our Union isn't attractive enough to continue to poach public sector contracts anymore, and our numbers go from half to a quarter of what they once were?

We can pretend that all is well with this once great Union, and that our present leadership have been "great negotiators", but let's be real.

UPS is the lone surviving vestige of what this Union was, and it's being systematically and sloppily mortgaged to prolong the inevitable.

It's time to turn the page and move in a new direction, or die.

That has nothing to do with our union, but has alot to do with our anti union government that makes it imposible to organize, unless you're talking to Zuck, and deregulated everything. Because Korporate Amerika tells them to.