Cowardice!!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Sure but union officials are a violation of the TOS. Cheryl is the one who told me this. People were complaining I was saying Tim and Fred's full name plus posting videos and pictures. I was told this wasn't allowed. I said why not and that is the reason @cheryl gave me. So I said H and hall were the same thing. She agreed so hence to lack of there name on this site that is connected to google. There's your story. I couldn't post there names so I worked within the rules and you can't post there names either. Gotta keep it fair. Was I dick? Sure I was and I'd do it again. And again. There are few who can rival my love of the teamsters and being one. So I go hard. Sue me
? You were the one that complained and messaged me that H told you he didn't want his name mentioned here. How about all of those dirty toilet pics referencing someone I had never heard of. Those were mostly posted by you. You were the only one complaining.

Irishman Collins

You know what I am referring to. Hoffa is a member, that never drove a truck, never loaded a pallet, or drove a forklift. He was brought along because of his name and has been a disgrace ever since. I guess inthegame, as a leader you would be ok with someone fighting your battles? I call b.s. and if you were half the man you claim to be, you would admit that he acted Ike a coward by hiding from the debates!

? You were the one that complained and messaged me that H told you he didn't want his name mentioned here. How about all of those dirty toilet pics referencing someone I had never heard of. Those were mostly posted by you. You were the only one complaining.
That's a flat out lie. I was told it was a tos violation to post anyone that wasn't a public figures name on here. I said candidates runner my for IBT president are and you said you would get back to me. You did and said union leaders don't meet the criteria of public figures therefore they could not be posted on your forum. I then asked you if That included the current administration and you said yes. So anytime I saw it I complained. You took it off every time. You even made a member change his screename because it was in violation of the TOS. I could care less if Hoffa is posted here. I just want to be able to post the others which I was doing all along until it was said it was a tos violation. Go back and check your records. I have mine.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's a flat out lie. I was told it was a tos violation to post anyone that wasn't a public figures name on here. I said candidates runner my for IBT president are and you said you would get back to me. You did and said union leaders don't meet the criteria of public figures therefore they could not be posted on your forum. I then asked you if That included the current administration and you said yes. So anytime I saw it I complained. You took it off every time. You even made a member change his screename because it was in violation of the TOS. I could care less if H is posted here. I just want to be able to post the others which I was doing all along until it was said it was a tos violation. Go back and check your records. I have mine.
This site is a zit on the ass of social media. It's not the whole butt. Not even a Hemorrhoid.
Seems like you have, and continue to do a whole lot of work, considering that this site is a "zit on the ass of social media"???

UniteandWin

I doubt very seriously if Jim H, would have as specific as KH in depate. KH is a talented person, like him or not. Jim H is a figure head, a talk show President. When they got into supplements specifics and 6 hour jobs in Louisville, you knew KH has the inside scoop. KH and FZ know each other very well fyi

Sent using BrownCafe App

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Huh? Seems like another dirty union trick. Shame on LB. I

10 point

And I'll add that the security of this site is very questionable. Personal information is given out as well as IP address. There is a member here who exposed that.
Yes sir and I know of an instance (at least one) that a prominent member of your local has put another posters name on here with their local number.

People look like fools on here with all their solidarity talk. It's a joke and a very sick one.

That also reminds me that somebody on here said that you can ask the mods and see if the IP address belongs to two posters. That sounds familiar to anyone?

There's a lot dirtier bull crap that's going on here and being recorded that is worse than using Juniors name.

I can't wait for that Western Pennsylvania suit to get finished so we can post the actual bull crap that's going on in the Union. The corruption is worse then right to work.

Irishman Collins

Trying to live, vicariously.... through others ?

What have you done, lately ?

The question answers it self.

The OP, doesn't realize.... you have to be a member in good standing....

To run for Office ??

He might not be stupid. But, "defiantly" disgruntled.

Just being the President of LU 89....

Is not an entitlement, worthy of further consideration.

Just saying.

-Bug-
Oh.....aren't you the funny one. You go ahead and support a cowardice move. It seems fitting for you. What cracks me up is that no one who supports H can honestly say that H's decision to run and hide from Z, was a manly thing to do, but yet you all continue to make excuses for him. How can you be taken serious when we all know your full of b.s.?