Coworker lying about the time he worked

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't be a rat.
image.jpeg

Op?

UPSGUY72

My coworker constantly lies about the time he has actually worked. He'll write in a few extra minutes when he hasn't. He'll also do other things like wait for the supervisor to leave the area before swiping out.

I haven't notified my supervisor about it. Should I?

How does he write in a few extra minutes ??? He punches some kind of electric time clock either on a computer or a separate stand alone time clock. That being said he can't change the time that he punch out other than actually punching out later.

The only person you need to worry about is yourself...

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
You people are so naive. On a fairly regular basis we get these "off the wall" type threads, all written in similar style, all written by a one-time poster (who sometimes may come back for a cameo post). Probably written by a regular who's trying to stir the pot...

B

BPaul00

Agreed! DON'T BE A RAT!!
However....here's a question for you all! I have been having a horrible pre-load all week. Yesterday after my lunch I began to go thru my load to find misloads and set myself up for the next 3 hours when what in front of my wandering eyes should appear?? - a "one-hitter" laying on my 6000 shelf and used.... One of the things that made me go "Hmmmmmm". Did I report it? No. I'm not a rat but would guys have reported it?

BrownThunder

I would confront the preloader asap. I would assume by one hitter you mean a weed smoking device? On Friday they had dogs sniffing around in the backs of our trucks. How would it look if one went haywire and found that in your truck. He/She needs to know how their actions affect you. Still wouldn't snitch to management.

B

BPaul00

I was planning on telling the pre-loader that their one-hitter found a nice ditch somewhere along the side of the road on 123 easy street somewhere in noman's land. Perhaps this may be overthinking things but put this into perspective...lets say im on my route and i have a leaker in which i call my supe and has the team come out and remove it and upon removing it discover the one-hitter and now it's "mine"... what then?

B

BPaul00

ain't that the truth. That :censored2: would cost me my job or at the very least a good sized suspension while they investigate me!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was planning on telling the pre-loader that their one-hitter found a nice ditch somewhere along the side of the road on 123 easy street somewhere in noman's land. Perhaps this may be overthinking things but put this into perspective...lets say im on my route and i have a leaker in which i call my supe and has the team come out and remove it and upon removing it discover the one-hitter and now it's "mine"... what then?

The would immediately bring you to the closest medical facility for a urine test.

MendozaJ

Who the hell wants to be high in that type of environment? Now, I'm liberal in my views of marijuana use, but whoever smokes before preload has a drug problem.