Coyote logistics purchase already eliminating teamster jobs

Bottom rung

Coyote is a fright broker basically... They have thousands of scabs at their fingertips... This purchase is already eliminating teamster jobs... You heard it here first ...
And since de regulation of the trucking industry it's a race to the bottom with owner operators and large companies like swift, werner,jb. Never a shortage.

And since de regulation of the trucking industry it's a race to the bottom with owner operators and large companies like swift, werner,jb. Never a shortage.
Eight years of Reagan and 12 years friend bush set us back farther what anyone says I'll ever truly understand. GOP is your real enemy. A teamster who votes GOP is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Bottom rung

Eight years of Reagan and 12 years friend bush set us back farther what anyone says I'll ever truly understand. GOP is your real enemy. A teamster who votes GOP is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.
Didn't Clinton sign nafta? I'll call that a setback as well. None of those politicians are looking out for you. Pick a side. They're crooks from the bottom to the top.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I saw three contractors pulling long boxes last Friday night. I copied the numbers down and had a friendly in management give me the loads. One was pulling an empty, one was Illinois to Denver, and one was Illinois to California. My guess is no one in CACH was given an opportunity to pull these.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I saw three contractors pulling long boxes last Friday night. I copied the numbers down and had a friendly in management give me the loads. One was pulling an empty, one was Illinois to Denver, and one was Illinois to California. My guess is no one in CACH was given an opportunity to pull these.
Do you know if ups pulled the "it won't affect any ups feeder positions"when they told the union about their plan to buy the coyotes ??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yep feeder work going to scabs..small pkg work going to post office...good job boss Hogg protecting teamster work!!!