Crank Yankers

Discussion in 'The Archives' started by upslocal480, Oct 6, 2002.

1. upslocal480

upslocal480 Guest

We listen to a radio and sometimes CDs at work. One night our supervisor brought a "Crank Yankers" CD and we listened to it. I havn't seen it but there is a show called Crank Yankers on Comedy Central that speciallizes in Crank Phone calls. The CD our sup brought was all crank calls. There is one on there where a they posed as a UPS type company. I suggest anyone reading this should go buy it. Its pretty funny as well as the other crank calls on there.

2. wkmac

wkmac Guest

If you like that go on the net and do a search for "Roy D. Mercer". There are several sites but a radio DJ in Oklahoma (I think) plays this character and calls people up with some outlandish story. It's a riot!

We can all be having a horrible day and someone in the auto shop will slam in a Roy D. Mercer tape and everyone is laughing so hard that we soon forget what problems we had. It's amazing how 10 minutes of that allows you a break then you refocus on the problem at hand but with a different and better attitude.

3. ja7618

ja7618 Guest

he is the best,

4. moreluck

moreluck Guest

It's pretty funny.

5. gsx1990

gsx1990 Guest

Roy D Mercer is played by DJ's here at KMOD,
    97.5 Tulsa Oklahoma. He is quite humerous!

6. upslocal480

upslocal480 Guest

I've heard all the Mercer calls. There is a black guy kind of like him called Willy P. Richardson that is pretty funny.

7. wkmac

wkmac Guest

I only have one thing to say here.

"Just how big a ole' boy are you?"

[​IMG]

8. robonono

robonono Guest

Willy P. is the GREATEST!