Cranky competitors

M

Mike23

I was curious if anyone has ever ran into the competition who can't take a joke? I had one the other day with Canada Post. I made the typical joke of, 'well, there's a man who doesn't work' and got a, 'WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?! DO YOU THINK YOU WORK HARDER THEN ME?!' Crankiness in return. Although he likely doesn't since if he works only 6 hours he still gets paid for 8...and they have all their 'int air' on them when they leave at 6am :(

Usually our competition doesn't work harder then us. I've been told this multiple times by them and the numbers just blow them away! Has there ever been a full fledged fist fight recorded between us and competition? :D

ups1990

I've never met one, but there was this FEDEX guy. Who would always bad mouth UPS, while we were both making the same pu. This buss. always had more outgoing UPS packages, the owner finally told him off. The guy never uttered a bad word towards us.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
One of ups freight guys picks up same place I do
always talks about how his job sucks now that
ups took over . Always brings it up when I see him. Finally one day I told him to be glad we took over or he would prolly have lost his job. Strangely enough he
agreed