Crap, it's raining this morning.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Looks like I'll have to wear rain gear this morning. This rain is nothing like last year, where you could get away without the rain gear. I can only hope it stops before I have to start today.

GillEagan

Lol. I've seen Seattle's rain. I was there briefly in 2012. It was mostly a drizzle. This is a hard drizzle with ocassional down pours. Anyway, I'm in the Phoenix area. Our rains can get heavy at times. Just glad it doesn't rain here often.

GillEagan

Rain...wah. Try snow and ice.

I've seen the posts on this forum about helpers who work in those areas. I don't think I would do this if I was in those areas. Besides I tend to wuss out in cold weather after having to deal with 116 friend temps in the summer.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've seen the posts on this forum about helpers who work in those areas. I don't think I would do this if I was in those areas. Besides I tend to wuss out in cold weather after having to deal with 116 friend temps in the summer.
I grew up in Scottsdale....wah it's hot...but you're not out there delivering packages in it.

GillEagan

Everywhere has AC...shouldn't you be out in a jump seat humping cardboard?

Since I only do this in the winter, I would say not. I do ride a bicycle though. Go to Tempe Town Lake, ride up the Greenbelt in Scottsdale, conduct business in Mesa. All on a bicycle.

GillEagan

Since I only do this in the winter, I would say not. I do ride a bicycle though. Go to Tempe Town Lake, ride up the Greenbelt in Scottsdale, conduct business in Mesa. All on a bicycle.

Oh yes and curse out the goatheads and thorns. They're the bane of bicycle riding.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Whining is not unmanly. Having female sexual organs is unmanly.
image.jpg