Crap Vehicles

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sleeve, that photo has to be fake. No way FedEx has any vehicle that looks that good. Just ask MrFedEx

That has to be an old picture. That series of Shuttle Van has been largely retired. We had a few, and they didn't look remotely close to the pictured truck. If it's real (and current), there's actually a location that cares about the way their vehicles look. Imagine that.

LTFedExer

That has to be an old picture. That series of Shuttle Van has been largely retired. We had a few, and they didn't look remotely close to the pictured truck. If it's real (and current), there's actually a location that cares about the way their vehicles look. Imagine that.
June 8, 2009

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Those vehicles are best suited for bulk pickups and deliveries.

Had to use one of those for a resi route for a week or two a long time ago.

What a pain in the ass to work out of.

LTFedExer

Exception to the rule. Ours had roll-up doors that wouldn't stay closed, moldy interiors, and leaky roofs. I'm happy that you work for the Disney station.
We don't have any trucks that look like that. I never said we did. Don't read something that's not there.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have yet to see a FedEx Express driver take out a worse vehicle than the one(s) I drive daily. Ever.

We have ones that are ugly and drive just as bad. Personallly, as long as it runs and drives well, I don't really care what it looks like. But customers notice, and when I drive a beater it reflects badly on FedEx.

LTFedExer

We have ones that are ugly and drive just as bad. Personallly, as long as it runs and drives well, I don't really care what it looks like. But customers notice, and when I drive a beater it reflects badly on FedEx.
I drove an Econoline last week that has 340K+ miles on it, and it shows. But, mechanically runs as good as any other truck in our station.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

My Econoline just turned 178,000 and runs like a top, doesn't vibrate your teeth out, and keep it clean. Now if I can just get them to balance the damn wheels...

And that box van pic, that must be fresh out of the shop, Ford stopped that particular body style in 1990. Built Ford tough!..lol