Crash the Tea Party

moreluck

golden ticket member
National Day of Prayer.........the atheists & agnostics want the supreme court to declare it unconstitutional. If Barry wants to be a hero, he can take care of appealing that .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
National Day of Prayer.........the atheists & agnostics want the supreme court to declare it unconstitutional. If Barry wants to be a hero, he can take care of appealing that .

yes he should, after all he prays all day long himself.........{ don't let them see my sealed records }

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A national day of prayer is a pretty goofy idea, but I might be in favor of it if they make it a paid holiday.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
St. Charles Violent Tea Party Infiltrator Steve Belosi: Dem Official, Truther & Code Pink Contributor

attacked an elderly woman at the rally until she started to cry.

tieguy

Banned
Hey Mr Kool-Aid....You want answers ?

Diesel,
i have to say this is some of the funniest crap on current events in a while. Ive been beating you pretty good with your sides own stupidity. Your libertarian really wants to be a liberal friend then tells you to shut your mouth and post some youtube links. ROFLMAO. Its like watching two pollacks play russian roulette with 5 chambers filled up.

diesel96

Diesel,
i have to say this is some of the funniest crap on current events in a while. Ive been beating you pretty good with your sides own stupidity. Your libertarian really wants to be a liberal friend then tells you to shut your mouth and post some youtube links. ROFLMAO. Its like watching two pollacks play russian roulette with 5 chambers filled up.

diesel96

Joke Time.....

Tea Party members Sarah Palin, Kristine O'Donnell, Sharan Engle, And Rand Paul walk into a press conference...........:rofl:

diesel96

and thank the American voters for making the right ballot choice.

You mean thank the American right wing voters ...... Were talking mostly Closed Primaries here that lead to the General...
Secondly.....These choices has caused chaos within the Republican ranks......The chink in the armor is becoming a gaping hole....it's fun to watch

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of clinks in the armor......did you see that black woman supporter of Obama who was thoroughly exhausted from trying to defend this prez. that she voted for? She was disappointed in him and still waiting for the "change" and we're not talking menopause here. Obama is losing even the people who believed in him months ago.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Speaking of clinks in the armor......did you see that black woman supporter of Obama who was thoroughly exhausted from trying to defend this prez. that she voted for? She was disappointed in him and still waiting for the "change" and we're not talking menopause here. Obama is losing even the people who believed in him months ago.
you mean someone has stopped drinking his kool-aid ?
I would suggest she try reading this .....it will help
51po%2Bq4SaQL._SS500_.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
There was a time when the President of the US did not go on television
to tell us it was the right of our enemy to build on our soil.
VOTE!

There was a time when the media did not support the right of our enemy to have our plans.
VOTE!

There was a time when our politicians did not support illegal aliens versus US citizens.
VOTE!

There was a time when working was the ONLY option.
VOTE!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There was a time when the President of the US did not go on television
to tell us it was the right of our enemy to build on our soil. VOTE!
There was a time when the media did not support the right of our enemy to have our plans. VOTE!
There was a time when our politicians did not support illegal aliens versus US citizens. VOTE!
There was a time when working was the ONLY option. VOTE!
alg_obama_zeituni-onyango.jpg
Reynolds/AP

article-1248684-08288ABB000005DC-428_468x696.jpg

Photo by Arthur Pollock
This face should be on every campaign for 2010.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You mean thank the American right wing voters ...... Were talking mostly Closed Primaries here that lead to the General...
Secondly.....These choices has caused chaos within the Republican ranks......The chink in the armor is becoming a gaping hole....it's fun to watch
Obama's Fire Sale

Six weeks before the election, President Obama couldn’t fill the ballroom at the Roosevelt Hotel, despite cheap tickets on offer. And then he was met by hecklers.
Only after I received four email invitations and two personal calls imploring me to come did I call Speaker Pelosi’s office to check the admission price. “You mean, to be in the room with the President of the United States is now on fire sale for $100?”
450 people in a room that holds 650. Even Obama’s fire sale didn’t sell out.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-09-23/obamas-fire-sale/