Crashed and Burned on my 30 day driving probation

Bitcoinz

They wanted my "Avatar" pic.
Well, I didn't burn but I did back into something today, with my supervisor in my truck. It was minor, but never the less, it was an accident. Damn, what a :censored2:ty day. I waited so long for this... Guess I will find out what happens in the morning...I'm suppose to call...

At least the Giants just won :\

CHALLY9TX

What region do you work in? In our local a minor accident is not an automatic disqualification per the contract.

Sent using BrownCafe App

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sup will probably get in trouble for not getting out and watching while you were backing. I heard thats a hot topic now.
It is an embarrassment to the supervisor, he will get nailed to the wall. Even with qualified drivers, on a ride along, they get out during backing.
I bet that was an ear shattering crunch to him..............

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't worry if they disqualify you.......those who can't do the driving job become supervisors at ups.

One of our former on-cars drove for 15 years and our current center manager drove for 12----so much for your theory.

To the OP---you will be disqualified and will have to wait a year to try again. The sup in question will get an earful from his center manager and DM on a conference call this morning.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
One of our former on-cars drove for 15 years and our current center manager drove for 12----so much for your theory.

To the OP---you will be disqualified and will have to wait a year to try again. The sup in question will get an earful from his center manager and DM on a conference call this morning.

You know what you call those on cars? Idiots. Why go into supervision once you see the bs they're subjected to?

The on road will get an earful?? For a mirror? Take the truck to the shop, new mirror on....don't tell anyone shhhh

O

OLDMAN3

Just don't be surprised if they lead you along for 29 days then say no. They have put allot into training you and may just need a body. But some areas are really hurting and they may keep you out of necessity. If you are disqualified don't be a whiner or they will remember next time you try.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Just don't be surprised if they lead you along for 29 days then say no. They have put allot into training you and may just need a body. But some areas are really hurting and they may keep you out of necessity. If you are disqualified don't be a whiner or they will remember next time you try.
What? That doesn't make much sense...The sooner they train someone new the better. He would have quite the solid case for a grievance if he does well and they disqualify him 3 weeks later for the backing accident.