Create your own HD from Ground WA's

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
My Ground group has among them 6 work areas 3x2
3 across and 2 deep
Suburban density

We don't own the HD in any of those six, but we get more than enough Ground to fill an entire truck every day.

If I flexed all those resi to a single truck...

Which would open up hours for six different trucks...

Making them more available for pickups not quite enough for the straight trucks...

Finally packing up all of our straight trucks without an unload.

Damn!

Last edited:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Run that by your contactor. U will have to use the hd turn by turn system for that 1 combined route so that driver wont be overwhelmed going through 6 work areas daily.

Take the bulk stops off him.

Routing software will give the driver orion style trace , but will give him a big picture and projected miles. Sure, he'll have to load the cargo himself in the morning, but hell only deal with deliveries and maybe one or 3 residential pickups RTS... he can get the map printout before he starts scanning his cargo to see if they did a good job of the trace. A good dispatcher can modify it to be run the same way daily as long as its not a supplemental route.

STFXG

Ground has turn by turn now too... If you load it in to a GPS unit. Just have to download straight from the scanner into the Garmin.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
News to me, i'll check into it

but i still like the map printout, so i know when to "break trace" & stay on one side of a major highway... then cross over to the other side