Crooks Where Suits

hyena

you should find and read the shame , shame thread. In it you'll see teamsters violate integrity in ways management never dreamed of.:wink2:
I call :censored2: . Shame I can look at myself in the mirror! How much did you get for your soul!

tieguy

Banned
Stupid? sorry your brother went down, seems to me he was the stupid one. Got something on your concioncse. (here ill say it for you i misspelled that too.) Are you the next in line to stand in the unemployent line !#$%

Im sorry it appears I have hurt your feelings. if you had engaged in less masturbation and more homework at a younger age we would not be having this conversation.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Are multiple Posts by the same Poster on different points a means of making "statements"?
I like the short, to-the-point comments, but wonder if they are an expression of anger or something.

Any BC Brain Doctor's out there?

hyena

What?? you want to see my wanker? You need to loosen that tie around your neck its getting a little tight..or on second thought maybe you should let it go..hmm must be something in common with catholic priests and michael jackson.. You want to see schoolboys weiners too.

hyena

All I was trying to point out is that management is suspectible to flaws also (which for some reason you guys never want to accept) Because its to common (for me in my experiences) for managers to think theyre perfect (not all but some). And on this site all I read about is Union people being fired. To many times ive seen their personal feelings decide on how things are ran at my center. This is good for no one! The decisions should be made to benefit UPS and keep it growing, which in turn creates jobs and makes customers happy.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
All I was trying to point out is that management is suspectible to flaws also (which for some reason you guys never want to accept) Because its to common (for me in my experiences) for managers to think theyre perfect (not all but some). And on this site all I read about is Union people being fired. To many times ive seen their personal feelings decide on how things are ran at my center. This is good for no one! The decisions should be made to benefit UPS and keep it growing, which in turn creates jobs and makes customers happy.

To many times ive seen drivers personal feelings decide on how things are ran at my center. This is good for no one!

I think the same could be said for the driver's. Maybe thats why there is conflict.......

tieguy

Banned
All I was trying to point out is that management is suspectible to flaws also (which for some reason you guys never want to accept).

what management is susceptible to flaws? Holy ****!!! stop the presses everyone. Hyena we are so lucky you came here to reveal this earthshaking revelation?

your another guy that sits in the shadows hoping and drooling over the prospect of some management person getting sacked. Its really a shame that you feel so insecure about your own status in life that you have to see some management guy fall in order to get your rocks off.

hyena

what management is susceptible to flaws? Holy ****!!! stop the presses everyone. Hyena we are so lucky you came here to reveal this earthshaking revelation?
Then why cant you take responsibility for your own actions?
your another guy that sits in the shadows hoping and drooling over the prospect of some management person getting sacked. Its really a shame that you feel so insecure about your own status in life that you have to see some management guy fall in order to get your rocks off.
Me, im far from insecure! He was a liar, thief, and a crook! No other way around it. It took a little while but he got what he deserved in the end!
But for you to stereotype me thinking I want every manager to get fired, well sorry but your an idiot. I know plenty of good managers who try to run a business and not single people out. Good managers who aint out trying to set people up. Why dont you reread the thread.

tieguy

Banned
But for you to stereotype me thinking I want every manager to get fired, well sorry but your an idiot. I know plenty of good managers who try to run a business and not single people out. Good managers who aint out trying to set people up. Why dont you reread the thread.

Even an idiot can notice that another idiot devoted a thread to a fired manager but not to any of the "good managers" you claim to know. Did you try any of this penis enlargement salves. Maybe one of them will help your insecrurities?