Crooks Where Suits

bbsam

Staff member
Somehow the "Crooks Where Suits" seemed rather appropriate for the creditability of this thread ... Who thinks I should change it back to the OP's original title?
Creditability? As in "Yes, your judgeship I is a creditable witness."? Why bother correcting one's spelling if it seems horrible spelling and pathetic grammar are the normalative things to be expectated on BC?:happy2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I liked the original title "Crooks Where Suits". It made no sense at all, much like most of this thread.

moreluck

golden ticket member
For the moderator's hall of fame, I hear you are flown to San Juan Capistrano and you get your star on the sidewalk along Camino Capistrano.....quite the honor! :peaceful:

hyena

I liked the original title "Crooks Where Suits". It made no sense at all, much like most of this thread.

Its good to know that the only good threads are the ones started by the mods. How does this thread not make sense? Cause I mispelled a word?

bbsam

Staff member
Its good to know that the only good threads are the ones started by the mods. How does this thread not make sense? Cause I mispelled a word?

Don't take it personally hyena. It has more to do with the reader than the writer. We here at BC tend to have simple, flighty minds that are easily drawn in other directions way off topic. Unfortunately for you, the mispelling of a word in the title helped to veer the thread away from it's intended topic. In fact, as I write this now, I have no idea whatsoever the specifics that you first brought up. Something about corporate crooks or something. That's another thing. I'm too lazy to scroll up and find out what it is supposed to be about, so now for me it's about mispelling, old El Caminos and castrating Hoaxster. Weird.

hyena

You know I cant understand why their are plenty of threads about union members being fired. Then when I try to point out some good things the company does, like get rid of one of the sorry !#$s that they promoted that I catch so much slack? Makes no sense... Oh wait I mispelled a word... right I forgot!