Crossing the Rubicon

MAKAVELI

Thanks to you and everyone who commented. Mgr asked me this morning to complete training due either today or tomorrow. I asked if this is necessary since I'm quitting soon. She said yes as I'm still an employee. I'm not going to.
If I was you I'd stick it to them and take your sweet time to finish the training. DG handling, yeah that's going to take a few hours. ;)

bacha29

Thanks to you and everyone who commented. Mgr asked me this morning to complete training due either today or tomorrow. I asked if this is necessary since I'm quitting soon. She said yes as I'm still an employee. I'm not going to.
Sounds like you've never been to the Fedex Reeducation and Mind Control Academy. By the way, if you are as afflicted as you say you are, might as well put in for Social Security Disability right now. 74% of all first time disability claims are denied and just to get an appeal heard takes an average of 21 months. The time to get started on it is now.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Best way to fight fire is with fire. Demand a printed copy of Policy that makes sales leads a condition of employment. When none is provided, file a harassment complaint.

I can't believe he said a manager LIED to him. WTF...our managers are paragons of virtue and I am shocked!!

Sparky

Put up leads for the coffee and donuts truck, leads for the hotdog cart, and leads for your whatever government offices you have on your area

overflowed

Made a decision today. Mgr told us this morning that one lead a month is mandatory. After having mgrs lie to me about not being able to give me my percentage of pay range back there's just no way I'm going to try to drum up new business for this company. While I'm at it I won't be signing anymore GAP reports either. Or taking anymore training. If they want me through Peak and will let me retire in January great. If not that's fine too. I've been lied to and cheated too many times to keep the charade going.
Hey man, I was at that job for almost a decade. I have been told to bring in leads hundreds of times. I never turned in one lead my whole time at Express. I was only asked once why not. I said, " not my job." Never heard another word. Adios amigo.

fedex_rtd

Prior to your leaving make sure you use ALL your sick days.

Also have a few lates and service failures to make your workgroup look bad, and when you do decide to quit, don't give any notice. Just don't go into work.

vantexan

Hey man, I was at that job for almost a decade. I have been told to bring in leads hundreds of times. I never turned in one lead my whole time at Express. I was only asked once why not. I said, " not my job." Never heard another word. Adios amigo.
It's really not about the leads, just tired of jumping through hoops for a company that doesn't reward hard work. I need to hang in there until my pension starts, but at the point where I just don't care.

vantexan

Also have a few lates and service failures to make your workgroup look bad, and when you do decide to quit, don't give any notice. Just don't go into work.
I slipped and fell at home and used all my sick days and some vacation too. Only real time off since October of '15. Came back when the pain was tolerable enough to work and got snarled at by several coworkers who assumed I was screwing the company. Really tired of the B.S..

overflowed

It's really not about the leads, just tired of jumping through hoops for a company that doesn't reward hard work. I need to hang in there until my pension starts, but at the point where I just don't care.
I get it Van , that's why I cut out. Don't know where or what kind of area you're at but I was at one of the largest Metro's in the country. They can't keep new hires and 2 to 3 mid range seem to be disappearing weekly. You get what you pay for.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

The lates and/or service failures you might get away with (left building over capacity.)But just not showing up can classify you as terminated on the second day, therefore really screwing up your retiree benefits. It's my understanding you lose all that except for your own 401K contributions. Use some caution there my friend.

dex 84

The lates and/or service failures you might get away with (left building over capacity.)But just not showing up can classify you as terminated on the second day, therefore really screwing up your retiree benefits. It's my understanding you lose all that except for your own 401K contributions. Use some caution there my friend.

Not to mention it's just a :censored2:ty thing to do to your coworkers. Sure, it'll make the managers' numbers look bad but the couriers are the ones who actually have to get the work done. Go out with class.

vantexan

Pretty certain that if you're fully vested they can't take away benefits.