Cruise Poll #1 (Who would go?)

Will you cruise in 2010?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes, we'd go. All I have to worry about is bidding on the week. After May would be better because of my entitlements but it's hard to to time during the summer because all the senior drivers take the summer. But I would have a week before May. What's the weather like down there this time of year? March/April?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I checked both Carnival and RCL's websites and the cruises for June 2010 aren't up yet. Western Caribbean is what people have posted they would like the most.

Maybe a poll on who would like this month so they could bring the kids? I'll bring mine if we go in June (if he'll go :happy2:).

This also might take the pressure off the drivers bidding for vaca now.

Yes, we'd go. All I have to worry about is bidding on the week. After May would be better because of my entitlements but it's hard to to time during the summer because all the senior drivers take the summer. But I would have a week before May. What's the weather like down there this time of year? March/April?

Heard summer months are way more expensive than earlier or later. Amy is checking January, March and April. She's also checking Western Carib. I'll probably know later today. Not taking the family, as it'll be my first cruise and first time meeting you guys. Wouldn't want to overwhelm, all at once.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Heard summer months are way more expensive than earlier or later. Amy is checking January, March and April. She's also checking Western Carib. I'll probably know later today. Not taking the family, as it'll be my first cruise and first time meeting you guys. Wouldn't want to overwhelm, all at once.:wink2:
What I can do is bid this year for early next year. Apr/May would work I think!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
What I can do is bid this year for early next year. Apr/May would work I think!

January was the least expensive, but the same cruise goes out april 18th, just a bit more expensive. I'm going to use the other thread for Cruise info and leave this one alone for polling. I hope it doesn't turn out like the 2000 election, which was settled by the Supreme Moderators.:wink2:

Fnix

Some of you big money drivers can pay my way for me. Dont drop any Benjamins out of your pockets on the ship.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Some of you big money drivers can pay my way for me. Dont drop any Benjamins out of your pockets on the ship.
Benjamins?................................oh oh you mean money! LOL Speaking of money don't forget ya'll have to have passports to. Hope you're all lined up with that. Our friends went out on a cruise not to long ago and while they were at the airport (after landing I think in Miami) he was pick-pocketed. They almost didn't get to go on the cruise. Someone found his passport and turned it into airpost security sans the cash that was with the passport. :dissapointed:

pkgdriver

They have passport cards now which are cheaper and valid for cruises and land crossings. They are about half the price of a regular passport.

http://www.getyouhome.gov

Im not positive but I dont think you can use your birth certificate any more.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't forget, coffee, tea or water is included with your meal, but pop (soda) is extra. (At least it was a few yrs. ago)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It's official, The Cruise is set for April 18th 2010. I sat down with Amy after physical therapy, and we went over a few details. She put it all together and here's what she emailed me.

Hi Everyone, Here is the info for this cruise:

The Browne Café Group
Carnival Valor * April 18th, 2010 * 7 Day Cruise* Miami-Grand Cayman-Isla Roatan-Belize-Cozumel-Miami

You have four cabin types to pick from:

Inside cabin 4B-$605.68 total per person ** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $325.68

Outside cabin w/picture window 6B-$725.68 total per person** 3rd or 4th per person rate is $355.68

Balcony cabin 8B-$895.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $405.68

Suite cabin 11-$1405.68 total per person**3rd and 4th per person rate is $505.69

Additionally you may add prepaid gratuities $70.00 per person *** insurance for $79.00-109.00pp based on the
cabin you have booked.
Each CABIN is going to receive a $50.00 on board credit. You may also pick as a group ONE of the following
gifts per cabin: Champagne and Chocolates*Sparkling Cider and Chocolates*bottle of house White wine*
bottle of house Red wine* or a 8x10 group photo.

To book, I will need your Legal Names as it appears on your passport
Birthdates
Address
Telephone number
Emergency Contact person

The U.S. Government requires all guests to be in possession of a valid passport.

Deposit for the group as follows:
$50.00 per person due by Mar, 20th 2009
$250.00 per person due by Nov 10th 2009
Final amount due by Jan 25,2010

If anyone has any questions please contact either Steve or myself **Amy 800-782-1913
Thank you for your business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.