Crybaby FTer

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by doodoobrwn, Sep 12, 2015.

1. doodoobrwn

doodoobrwn Member

So I load a TP 60 that has 2 routes that go into it and one driver of one of the routes hates having to load his own truck so after one day he was heavy and got loaded into the truck he got spoiled the next two days he scanned overflow packages (packages that wouldn't fit into the trailer) as misloads leaving me with 13 misloads one day and 12 the next. On road Supe came on the belt and apologized to me is there anything else I should do?

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Wu*?

3. sailfish

sailfish Having way too much fun.

He sheeted them dishonestly. That's his problem. Nothing you can do.

4. Future

Future Well-Known Member

How the hell did you decipher what the hell the ?was?LOL

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Why would a ORS apologize to a preloader...

6. MendozaJ

MendozaJ Active Member

If you're not disciplined it doesn't matter.

7. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

8. AirOnTrace

AirOnTrace Allergic to cardboard.

Nothing. You didn't do anything wrong. If the driver doesn't like loading his own PC, he shouldn't have bid on a satellite route.

9. Anthonysg0113

Anthonysg0113 Active Member

Excactly, I've never heard an on road apologize to anyone, just condescend people.

10. Anthonysg0113

Anthonysg0113 Active Member

That's the thing about satellite routes, they can blow them out and not be face to face with the driver. The driver is out at a gas station in the middle of no where loading his car cussing to himself.

11. Man Of Brown

Man Of Brown Active Member

I think you should sue him for defamation of character. That will show him.

12. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

If I got this right, driver could be fired for dishonesty for sheeting packages he didn't have. You have nothing to worry about.

13. Billy Ray

Billy Ray God, help us all.....

(I believe he had the pkgs.) , but, they were loaded in the center isle of the truck that pulls the trailer, and he didn't care for that, so this was his insane response.
    Hard to make sense of the original post, but this is what I came away with anyway.

Am I even close, original poster?

14. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

That makes more sense, I was thinking they were LIB's, and he sheeted them up. Brain fart, I guess

15. Billy Ray

Still a lot of reading between the lines, and conjecture on my part. Maybe he will let us know.

16. AirOnTrace

AirOnTrace Allergic to cardboard.

That's what I gathered. Seems like the driver pulling the TP60 should be the one upset, if anything. It never bothered me when I've covered such a route. Just part of the job.

17. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

[​IMG]

18. doodoobrwn

doodoobrwn Member

This is correct

19. doodoobrwn

doodoobrwn Member

When I came in and saw that I had 13 the first day I called foul play but I waited til day two actually see if there was foul play involved but my heart dropped both days I walked into work

20. Billy Ray

Thanks for the reply.