Crybaby FTer

doodoobrwn

So I load a TP 60 that has 2 routes that go into it and one driver of one of the routes hates having to load his own truck so after one day he was heavy and got loaded into the truck he got spoiled the next two days he scanned overflow packages (packages that wouldn't fit into the trailer) as misloads leaving me with 13 misloads one day and 12 the next. On road Supe came on the belt and apologized to me is there anything else I should do?

Anthonysg0113

That's the thing about satellite routes, they can blow them out and not be face to face with the driver. The driver is out at a gas station in the middle of no where loading his car cussing to himself.

upschuck

If I got this right, driver could be fired for dishonesty for sheeting packages he didn't have. You have nothing to worry about.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
If I got this right, driver could be fired for dishonesty for sheeting packages he didn't have. You have nothing to worry about.

(I believe he had the pkgs.) , but, they were loaded in the center isle of the truck that pulls the trailer, and he didn't care for that, so this was his insane response.
Hard to make sense of the original post, but this is what I came away with anyway.

Am I even close, original poster?

upschuck

(I believe he had the pkgs.) , but, they were loaded in the center isle of the truck that pulls the trailer, and he didn't care for that, so this was his insane response.
Hard to make sense of the original post, but this is what I came away with anyway.

That makes more sense, I was thinking they were LIB's, and he sheeted them up. Brain fart, I guess

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

That's what I gathered. Seems like the driver pulling the TP60 should be the one upset, if anything. It never bothered me when I've covered such a route. Just part of the job.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I load a TP 60 that has 2 routes that go into it and one driver of one of the routes hates having to load his own truck so after one day he was heavy and got loaded into the truck he got spoiled the next two days he scanned overflow packages (packages that wouldn't fit into the trailer) as misloads leaving me with 13 misloads one day and 12 the next. On road Supe came on the belt and apologized to me is there anything else I should do?

doodoobrwn

This is correct

doodoobrwn

When I came in and saw that I had 13 the first day I called foul play but I waited til day two actually see if there was foul play involved but my heart dropped both days I walked into work