Current Union Contract?

PKel1988

I'm curious if anyone knows where I can locate this?

Every two weeks they take an increasing amount of my cheque ($68, $69, $70, etc) and I've tried talking to my union steward about it to no avail (too busy with other issues) and I've noticed they're not taking dues off of every cheque, just every two weeks. Considering I make pocket change currently (3 hours a day at Canadian minimum wage) it's making this increasingly pointless to stick it out with UPS.

What gets me is that I'm not even in the Union yet so information is seemingly scarce. I'm just curious as to what I'm supposed to look forward to in the future with this? So far it's irritating the ever loving **** out of me and this new progression I'm told of really ****s me, considering when I started they said three years, and now it's 5. Fantastic... /sarcasm.

Thanks in advance.

Inthegame

I'm curious if anyone knows where I can locate this?

Every two weeks they take an increasing amount of my cheque ($68, $69, $70, etc) and I've tried talking to my union steward about it to no avail (too busy with other issues) and I've noticed they're not taking dues off of every cheque, just every two weeks. Considering I make pocket change currently (3 hours a day at Canadian minimum wage) it's making this increasingly pointless to stick it out with UPS.

What gets me is that I'm not even in the Union yet so information is seemingly scarce. I'm just curious as to what I'm supposed to look forward to in the future with this? So far it's irritating the ever loving **** out of me and this new progression I'm told of really ****s me, considering when I started they said three years, and now it's 5. Fantastic... /sarcasm.

Thanks in advance.
Call your local. Your steward may not know the initiation/dues deduction process. Your local will have someone responsible for dues that can research and answer your question.