current wait time to go full time?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
what is the point of any of these threads? go through any of them. they all are high jacked by ups lifers who's lives fell apart so they get bored naturally because no one wants to be around them and they ramble about things that have nothing to do with the topic.
What's your point?
Go get lubed!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
what is the point of any of these threads? go through any of them. they all are high jacked by ups lifers who's lives fell apart so they get bored naturally because no one wants to be around them and they ramble about things that have nothing to do with the topic.
If you had any personality/clue I'd invite you to hang around long enough to realize that half of what makes BC cool is that every thread eventually gets derailed and often into something cooler than the OP originally intended.

Hellobrown2000

If you had any personality/clue I'd invite you to hang around long enough to realize that half of what makes BC cool is that every thread eventually gets derailed and often into something cooler than the OP originally intended.
no old men who sit on here because they have no lives and "derail" topics because they have nothing to contribute isn't cool. you and alot of these other people are what's wrong with the company. your spoiled and lazy as hell, you cry about 180 stops a day, you cry because they don't give out free turkeys anymore, you cry because they have max caps on insurance now. if there was more people who didn't bitch about every single thing while getting the wage we get and the benefits and pension maybe we wouldn't be treated like children.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
3137387.jpg

no old men who sit on here because they have no lives and "derail" topics because they have nothing to contribute isn't cool. you and alot of these other people are what's wrong with the company. your spoiled and lazy as hell, you cry about 180 stops a day, you cry because they don't give out free turkeys anymore, you cry because they have max caps on insurance now. if there was more people who didn't bitch about every single thing while getting the wage we get and the benefits and pension maybe we wouldn't be treated like children.
MOM, I told you not to post on here,anymore. Are you trying to embarrass me again?

this is for UPS and FEDEX employees,not their mothers.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And you sit there and read it all! :rofl:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The OP is upset because he/she finally figured out that transferring from NOVA to San Diego (not San Marcos) is never going to happen.

Oh, well.

UPSGUY72

I know in southern virginia the wait time to get a ft driving spot is 8-9 years. currently though in d.c. they are hiring right away for non seasonal.

The wait time to become a FT driver is between now and when a PT wins a FT driver bid. That could be Monday or 10 years from now. If your already a UPS employee and not located in a area covered under the western supplement then it's doesn't really matter because you can't transfer unless you are accepted and enrolled in a acceptable school in the area and the building in the area excepts you.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
no old men
What makes you think any of us are old? :) ***********
who sit on here because they have no lives
Correct, those of us who chose to be drivers work longer hours than average 9 to 5 people, but then you'd know that because you claim to be a permanent cover driver.

and "derail" topics because they have nothing to contribute isn't cool.
Hang on...nope didn't work. I was attempting to care about what you thought.

you and alot of these other people are what's wrong with the company
I agree...if by "what's wrong" you mean what's keeping it honest and forcing it to uphold it's contractual agreements.

your spoiled and lazy as hell
It's you're, son. Not your...**************

you cry about 180 stops a day
Nah, I fixed my route when I got it and average less than 120 stops.

you cry because they don't give out free turkeys anymore
Nah, don't need another turkey. We have you.

you cry because they have max caps on insurance now.
Nah, my local is strong and we have our own excellent coverage.

if there was more people who didn't bitch about every single thing while getting the wage we get and the benefits and pension maybe we wouldn't be treated like children.
If you feel treated like a child, there is probably a reason for it. Management treats me with respect because I've earned it and because I demand it.

Last edited by a moderator:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I think he likes to take a lunch. and not sort his truck,off the clock.

C'mon. Dave takes a two hour lunch at the end of his day at home. He quickly gets back on BC because he was only on for three hours before work.

Then, he picks-up his letter box and returns home to dispense even more sage advice.

C'mon. Dave takes a two hour lunch at the end of his day at home. He quickly gets back on BC because he was only on for three hours before work.

Then, he picks-up his letter box and returns home to dispense even more sage advice.
That's the only reason, I get up I get up in the morning. I should go into supervision,could use somebody,to cut my grass.