current wait time to go full time?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Coor's Light.
images-3.jpeg

Browndriver5

Don't act like you're better than everyone else if you can't use proper punctuation and spelling. I'm a terrible speller. If I say its bad its bad.

On a side note we have plenty of brilliant drivers that could simply make more by driving.
I think pointing out someone else's punctuation and spelling errors on a message board is petty. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by doing that? Showing how smart you are? Degrading someone you don't even know because of your own insecurities in life by being a bad ass over the computer...smh

T

Turdferguson

Move back to france you hippy frog. And take your fancy french words with you

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think pointing out someone else's punctuation and spelling errors on a message board is petty. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by doing that? Showing how smart you are? Degrading someone you don't even know because of your own insecurities in life by being a bad ass over the computer...smh
Its an Internet forum. We read everything on here. I don't think its too much to ask someone to form readable sentences with periods and letters capitalized. I will admit I am a bad speller and not great at grammar. However if we continue to let people butcher the English language it will be u recognizable in a few generations.

Look at what lazy text messaging has already done to it. Many people over 30 can't even read texts from someone under 20.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Its an Internet forum. We read everything on here. I don't think its too much to ask someone to form readable sentences with periods and letters capitalized. I will admit I am a bad speller and not great at grammar. However if we continue to let people butcher the English language it will be u recognizable in a few generations.

Look at what lazy text messaging has already done to it. Many people over 30 can't even read texts from someone under 20.
FTMFW....Wut r u talkin bout? smh

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

That is also a pet peave of mine. I try to drill that into my son that in order to be taken seriously, the proper use of English is a must. You can tell the age of the poster many times by how they communicate their thoughts. Us old guys will take our time and carefully craft our posts while the young ones just let it rip.