currently in feeders transfer

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Could you transfer to a different state and drive for their feeders as well
it depends . i t has happened at my hub. if you hardeship transfer within the district but you have to start at the bottom again. if you are following work because of a change of operations you can keep your seniority if you win the bid.

it has to be within the district. it is very uncommon.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You need to pass the feeder school first, THEN get into feeders before you can do anything.
Feeder school washout was about 75% when I went through it.
Yes it was,, but these guys now have all the comforts of the nice new Mack's and kentworths. No cab over MH Mack's to beat the snot out of them!!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You need to pass the feeder school first, THEN get into feeders before you can do anything.
Feeder school washout was about 75% when I went through it.
they pass everyone now, ha ha

not kidding. it's disgusting . our yard used to be the most dangerous place on the planet.

when i first started an accident was such a rare occurance that it set the place abuzz . everyone would be talking about it for a week or more. now a week does not go by without an accident or two or three.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You start at the bottom on the list.. only been a few months so that doesn't really matter. Was hired off the street
Consider your self lucky , walking into a job like this !! Good luck , it's a great job , follow all the prescribed methods they throw at you and take your time, saftey before numbers !!