Customary peak thread

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Our district manager said our station could have 10 jumpers this year LOL they can keep their jumpers

I had one last Christmas Eve. Poor girl ran her butt off even though I told her it wasn't necessary. It made for a great day for me. Usually by the time I get off work on CE I'm exhausted. Not last year. It was awesome!

Purplepackage

I had one last Christmas Eve. Poor girl ran her butt off even though I told her it wasn't necessary. It made for a great day for me. Usually by the time I get off work on CE I'm exhausted. Not last year. It was awesome!

We had so many jumpers last year that even some swings had jumpers on the over flow routes. I don't remember when we got them though, all I know is that volume has been crushing already on certain days

Purplepackage

I like that my manager is talking about our "peak plan" and how they plan to start it the day after thanksgiving, I guess no one is noticing how long the sorts are starting to last because of all these online deals that have started on November 1st

Purplepackage

In 21 years never had one... my deliveries doubled and I had less time to do it in...

Last year was the first time express ever got jumpers. Peak used to come and we would just have get it done, the only people you could depend on for help were swings that ran overflow routes but even then most of the time you still had way to much work

Purplepackage

Had one, one day last peak. He was actually a ramp pt'er. will not take another on road. waste of space and time.

Yeah I agree Id rather just do it myself, had one last year that I told to just sit there and not move lol came back to the station and told my manager you better send him with someone else tomorrow or I'll just drop him right out front of the building

outtatime

If you drive a Sprinter they actually just get in the way and slow you down. Plus I don't feel like making small talk all day with some idiot, unless it's a cute female.

Purplepackage

If you drive a Sprinter they actually just get in the way and slow you down. Plus I don't feel like making small talk all day with some idiot, unless it's a cute female.

It's easier to just have them do nothing in a sprinter since you can go out the side, now having one in a w700 is a pain in the ass they are literally in your way