Customary peak thread

dex 84

It would be easier if you got a second powerpad for your runner. If they have to get a sig you can't deliver while they're in the stop. Unless you just code up some packages ahead of time and drop them off. I don't get a runner anyways...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
All of our helpers get their own DIAD. They are usually the prior version so it does take a few minutes to get back up to speed on how to use it.
lol...really I will use both of the diads unless I have the helper run into a business in which I will have it all ready for them..by the time the helper has the diad down peak is over. I dont want them tripping on the way back to the truck trying to figure the diad out...or they are walking at an old mans pace...not worth it. Put 50 stops into the board then throw it in the back of the truck

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

lol...really I will use both of the diads unless I have the helper run into a business in which I will have it all ready for them..by the time the helper has the diad down peak is over. I dont want them tripping on the way back to the truck trying to figure the diad out...or they are walking at an old mans pace...not worth it. Put 50 stops into the board then throw it in the back of the truck

It takes me less than a week to get my helper fully up to speed on the DIAD.