Customer concern

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
These people pay big bucks to dock their boats in a marina. What kind of marina won't except pkgs for the boats. That's like the Ritz Carlton not excepting pkgs for guests.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

These people pay big bucks to dock their boats in a marina. What kind of marina won't except pkgs for the boats. That's like the Ritz Carlton not excepting pkgs for guests.

I think if it were just non-marine personal packages they would accept them but they don't want boaters ordering parts for their boats online that they sell in their store.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I think if it were just non-marine personal packages they would accept them but they don't want boaters ordering parts for their boats online that they sell in their store.
Every marina along the Lake and River that has a mechanic has this policy. Some of them have gotten smart and address their stuff to the center now.

Amazing this thread has reached 160 posts.

Someone with the authority, please lock this thread down.

Unbelievable.

Can't handle threads with big numbers? Stay out of meaningless fluff.

nobody cares what feeder people have to say,,,im at 28 yrs,,,so maybe 25 is not enough

I said "25 plus" didn't I? Besides, I care what package car people have to say. It gives me something to read when I kick back on my yacht.