Customer is always right, right

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I told my "team" I am not afraid of him, in public. Just fear for my safety at his house. I called it. I saw him at the convenience store, and he was giving me dirty looks, like he was going to make some announcement to the whole store, and my favorite clerks started gushing all over me, and several customers who adore me...I turned around when I checked out, smiled my big smile at him, and gave him the finger, laughed all the way to my truck. Wimp. That was so much better than a police report.
That has GOT to be the most awesome post I have ever read here!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have had some great offers from real men, who run routes around me. They all want the next package.
I am all better now. My husband was out of town, I had no one to talk to except my dog. Of course she was on my side. I appreciate all of you being there for me. It really helped, I was a mess.

I have had some great offers from real men, who run routes around me. They all want the next package.
I am all better now. My husband was out of town, I had no one to talk to except my dog. Of course she was on my side. I appreciate all of you being there for me. It really helped, I was a mess.

Honey, when your first post showed up looking like it was written in Ebonics I knew you must be pretty upset.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes the keyboard got mountain dew spilled all over it, mixed with tears. It was a rough night. But I grew spiritually and mentally. I paid for being the better person, but its all good now.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We all love you here..try not to worry about that POS....He will eventually do that to the wrong person and get knocked the friend out....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Take it to HR. You "perceive" you're safety to be in danger, it was workplace violence, etc. Keep at it till HR tells you're center manager to get the problem off of you.
+10000
Harrassment
Hostile work enviornment
Verbal abuse

Make the company solve the problem by either assigning the stop to another route, or making the customer pick his stuff up at the building. You are done dealing with him, period.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Had this happen in my center. Driver reacted like you would have. Nothing was done to him at all. Not even a warning letter.
Intentionally spitting in someones face constitutes a physical assault, and the victim of that assault is entitled to use reasonable force to prevent the assault from continuing.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I SUPPOSE IF YOU CAN'T IMPRESS THEM WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE YOU GOTTA DAZZLE THEM WITH YOUR BULL :censored2:. friend--- OFF....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I told my "team" I am not afraid of him, in public. Just fear for my safety at his house. I called it. I saw him at the convenience store, and he was giving me dirty looks, like he was going to make some announcement to the whole store, and my favorite clerks started gushing all over me, and several customers who adore me...I turned around when I checked out, smiled my big smile at him, and gave him the finger, laughed all the way to my truck. Wimp. That was so much better than a police report.

I do hope that you are kidding.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It was offered to me as an option. I said no, at this point it was a day old, and it is a he said she said. And since it took the police an hour to come when I got robbed, Im not losing another hour to this turd. I try to sneak by in life, with as little contact with the law, and the government as possible. He was just being a bully because he had me cornered. Im sure it made him feel so manly, it :villagewrong:Prbably grew an inch, if he even has one.
He doean't have one....that's why he has to berate a woman to make himself feel powerful.....what an as****e

Johney

Next time a package shows up for that address take a crap in it and tape it back up and send it on it's way. Spit on me.......game on. I know where you live.

BrownBuckaroo

Boxy Lady
Sober, I think I will take my dog to work, and no one will screw with me, amen. Like your sig lineView attachment 14957
the two things i saw in youre picture first were, ups socks and beer. (Where DO you get ups socks?! kidding.) But seriously now, the spitting was wayyy out of line, over the top, sickening. Maybe you should go and get tested to make sure you didnt catch whatever disease turned this person into such an a**hole. Im not so sure i could have handled it as well as you did. the whole :censored2:truck might have just hit the fan at that point. You held it together and will move on from this and persevere.

Johney

Maybe better off mailing him a box of dog smilet....let the mailman unknowingly do the dirty work ;)
That would work also, but I would want him to know where it came from without really knowing who did it. Plus knowing his name and address I would sign him up for every magazine subscription I could find.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That would work also, but I would want him to know where it came from without really knowing who did it. Plus knowing his name and address I would sign him up for every magazine subscription I could find.
That mag thing's a good idea...lol. My point is, if I were Tooner...I'd try to find a way to get back at this :censored2:bag without potentially putting my neck on the chopping block...if I were the vengeful sort....and I'm not saying she is.