Customer of the day award

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We all like to complain about the customers who say and do stupid things, but how about the ones who do little things knowingly or unknowingly to make our job easier, such as this......
image.jpg

Or or the ones who do little things that might brighten your day such as a customer on a 100 degree day who loads you down with cold drinks, etc.

Do share.....
image.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We all like to complain about the customers who say and do stupid things, but how about the ones who do little things knowingly or unknowingly to make our job easier, such as this......
View attachment 10355

Or or the ones who do little things that might brighten your day such as a customer on a 100 degree day who loads you down with cold drinks, etc.

Do share.....

i would be happy with the mailbox on the picture that has a clear address.

Indecisi0n

I have a customer who tops that. He has a LED sign with his address. At night you can see his number from the end of the block. I have yet to see him but will def let him knew we appreciate it.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The only thing that would make that stop better would be knowing that there is a nice big UPS box behind that wall. Must avoid driveways you know.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I appreciate the customers that hold the door open for us when carrying in a big load instead of standing there with their arms folder watching us.

The customer who says, "Just drop it anywhere, I'll carry it in!"

I like it when a woman says..............................................................................................................................hey, how about putting that package in my rear door.............I laugh every time.....and say sure........if you insist!

upschuck

View attachment 10355

Do share.....

I bet a cover driver will mark that NSN someday.

Indecisi0n

I appreciate the customers that hold the door open for us when carrying in a big load instead of standing there with their arms folder watching us.

The best is when they stand behind us not helping then have the nerve to think I am going to hold it for them. As they reach out to grab the door I purposely let it go so they miss. @#$@$ you.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My best day was probably my first day of driving during peak season. Customers were very generous with gift cards & tips. I was totally blown away at their generosity.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I like it when a woman says..............................................................................................................................hey, how about putting that package in my rear door.............I laugh every time.....and say sure........if you insist!
is that better than the scantily dressed hot ones?? lol

mixyo

Dispatcher
Since I work preload, I hold all my UPS packages (usually get 'em at least 4 days a week) at the customer center and pick them up after my shift. One less stop for the drivers! I think that makes me a pretty good customer lol.