Customer of the day award

happybob

Feeders
Had to be when I had a sig required, Left a dnote and went back the next day, Note on door said "out in back yard" WOW. topless sunbathing and she WAS hot.

FilingBluesFL

Worst customers are the ones who say "wait let me get dressed" when you knock on the door...

Best customers are the ones who just open the door... with their wang hanging out of their boxers...

No thanks, Bro. Send your wife to the d.... wait, never mind, let him stay in the bedroom, I'm sure he's just as fat and hairy as you.

I can never win.:sick:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Customer at a house I delivered to yesterday had placed a basket on a table with various snacks and a cooler of drinks for delivery people. I thought it was a very thoughtful gesture.

Back first

I have a residential customer who gets alcohol quite often. When he is not home I give him a buzz so he can meet me. He usually gives me 20 bucks. Money talks!

FilingBluesFL

I have a residential customer who gets alcohol quite often. When he is not home I give him a buzz so he can meet me. He usually gives me 20 bucks. Money talks!

This one older gal would slide me a bottle of wine here and there, she got so much she said she might as well share!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg