Customer opened the front door and......

over9five

Staff member
One time taking a delivery through a back alley I came across a rat so large I thought it was a small cat. The rat was so fat it waddled side to side. I'll never eat at any of those restaurants anymore.

I used to work security for FDIC. I was once posted in Boston on a 5th floor hallway with a window at one end. I could see rats in the alley below from 5 floors up. They had to be Huge!

FAVREFAN

heres one for you over 95 lady opens up the door dripping wet from a shower that i interupted reaches to sign for package letting the robe loose and exposing all of her goodies. at that moment her caretaker comes to get her back into the shower. i think she was about 95:sick:
"goodies" lmao!

over9five

Staff member
heres one for you over 95 lady opens up the door dripping wet from a shower that i interupted reaches to sign for package letting the robe loose and exposing all of her goodies. at that moment her caretaker comes to get her back into the shower. i think she was about 95:sick:

eeeeiiiuuuuuu thanks for the mental image I now have to live with.......

Hedley_Lamarr

It smelled like Fritos. You know how Fritos has that particular smell. My thought was that someone inside the house was eating some, maybe one of the children. After notices that no one was, I, looked down and saw a pile of old wet diapers on the floor. This was the "Frito" smell. Hopefully, won't think of this while next time eating Fritos.
Where I work it's all Indians, the smell of fritos would be a vast improvement...In fact flatulance would be an improvement....:sick:

Hedley_Lamarr

I used to be a glazier. Once we were replacing a window on the second floor of and apartment. I was on the ladder cleaning out the old putty and I tought I saw something move inside, so I shined a flashlight inside and saw the floor was covered in cockroaches.
I deliver to an apartment complex in Edison NJ, there are mutant roaches in this place. I found a dead one on the door step the other day that I had to take a picture of because nobody would believe me. I put the key of my truck next to it to give it scale, it was as long as the key to my eight cube...This same complex has chickens running around in it. And this is in the middle of a city...

Hedley_Lamarr

That's like that scene from the Shining....

UPSer21

Operations Supervisor
I had an odd situation of that kind occur myself. During Peak, I went out as a DH and had a package addressed to a business. We pulled up to what appeared to be a hardware store. I walked right in the front door, and apparently an old lady had turned her sons failed hardware business into her home. She was in her robe cooking brekfast. The funny thing was she didn't even care that I had just barged right into her home. So there I was in all my glory. DIAD in hand and the most confused look apon my face as to why I was seeing a kitchen and living room instead of a front desk and cashier.