Customer service issue

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Well, yeah, of course, if you IM with Diggs the cgi the COD amount with CSCGI the lower left corner (up on the right) it of course FYIs the PASS to the fig newton blog lkjGslgLFDSGlsfgljflBDLKFB....................

Try sending a COD package some day, see how long it takes you to get your money. They USPO MAIL it. 10 days today, no money

worldwide

To But Benefits Are Great!,

"1. You cannot get a real human on the phone unless you start swearing at the computer voice."
All depends on your spend with UPS. Some customers have a direct line to a preferred customer group. FedEx does the same thing.

"3. I ship big-ticket items COD. Expensive, waiting-for-the-check items. I have never received my funds earlier than a week after the COD delivery. An the method UPS sends the $$$? By the US Post Office. ???????????"

With C.O.D. Automatic, payments from your UPS C.O.D. deliveries will be processed and available funds will be transferred directly to the bank account of your choice. Generally 2-3 business days after package delivery, available funds are electronically transferred directly to your designated bank account. Manual check processing is eliminated so there is no need to prepare daily bank deposits, sort checks and invoices or take checks to the bank for UPS C.O.D. package. Because there are no checks to process and deposit you will not pay bank fees for your deposited items through the C.O.D. You are automatically sent daily fax or email statements capturing payments received, net deposits to your account, and total returned items.