Customers can't stand regular driver

By The Book

I have to laugh when bid drivers beg the cover drivers to not make them look bad.

When I was a cover driver I used to burn up routes as I was trying to get a FT job. This was my future and I didn't care what the bid drivers said or how they felt about me. I used to cover some areas where I wondered what the bid guy did all day.

I find it ironic that I don't have this issue with my cover drivers as none of them can keep up with me.

Rather than criticize the cover driver, perhaps some of you bid drivers need to take a look at what you do (or don't do) out there on a daily basis.
Some of the reasons bid drivers ask their cover drivers to slow down a bit is customer driven. Customers complain to me when I come back from vacation about various things. I had a chp officer stop me one day pissed off at how a few cover drivers were driving in town telling me if they did those things again and they saw they were going to give them a ticket. I get what your saying as to some bid drivers can go out of their way to lengthen the day but I'm not one of them. Some days I have to figure out how to get done in 12 hours. On these days I saved breaks until I get in.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
My customers like me . I take care of them and they take care of me in return
Sounds gay.
hollywood-shuffle-o.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl: