Customers: How NOT to get your delivery

oldngray

nowhere special
Not sure if this is the place. But could someone tell me who to complain to about not getting my package that has been late and I know the driver has it. He even drove around my block three times.
I even approached him about and asked politely about its whereabouts but he just stood there looking blank.

Sent using BrownCafe App

call 867-5309 and complain.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When you see us pull up by your home, or wherever you happen to be, yelling at us "HEY MOTHER:censored2:ER! WHERE THE friend IS MY PACKAGE?! IT'S BEEN [your personal sob story goes here] [x] MANY DAYS AND IT'S NOT HERE YET! GET MY friend'ING PACKAGE NOW!"

Now let me tell you what's not going to happen. 1) I'm not looking for it even if I know I have it now. I'll drive it around for another 8 hours before I give it to you. 2) Screaming at me (us) will only piss us off, and we won't help you. Oh we'll smile, and drop a lot of "yes sir", yes ma'am's" all day long, but we're not motivated to help a POS like you when you start screaming at us. I don't care how long your package has been in transit. You start screaming at me like I'm some brown punching bag and I'll ignore you. Do you know what does get me to help you? When you approach me like a person, and talk to me the same way you'd like to be spoken to. Screaming does nothing, unless you count the fact that now there's a HUGE chance you'll find a delivery notice in the morning. Speak to us, tell us your problem, and we'll do whatever we can to help you. I don't mind looking for your package, or calling a few people that might have it. Scream obscenities at me and I can GUARANTEE your :censored2: won't be found. I'm sick and tired of you ignorant POS treating us like your personal servants. We have a lot of customers. The nicer you are, the better we are at trying to solve your problems. Some of us enjoy going out of our way to make sure you're happy. Do NOT friend'ing yell at us. How damn hard is that to understand? Do that crap in Up State NY where the shining example of a pristine anal driver lives and will smile and service you no matter what. The rest of us [here] in reality will NOT be motivated to help you. The End.
Sounds like the dude needs a J.

MassWineGuy

For these nasty customers I could easily see how three consecutive deliveries would be unsuccessful and their package would be returned to the shipper.

phox1515

I like reading your rants on the :censored2:ty customers... I could almost say it's more entertaining than your happy posts... something about them... makes me feel better... as if I just vented to someone too.

upsgrunt

I'm past the point of them not scooping their driveways- I can walk up the tracks your car made that lead into the garage. Would it kill you, though, to take a broom and, at the very least, sweep off the 8 steps up to your porch? Hell, take your foot and clear it that way. But no, just keep walking on them till the snow gets all nice and packed down, uneven, and slicker than snot, and then I get there and have to use them while delivering your crap that takes 2 hands to carry making it impossible to hang on to anything to stabilize my attempt.

I have to wait I get home at 740 to spend hours clearing my drive- could you take 3 minutes and sweep off your damn steps before you've walked on them for 4 days?
I implore you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm past the point of them not scooping their driveways- I can walk up the tracks your car made that lead into the garage. Would it kill you, though, to take a broom and, at the very least, sweep off the 8 steps up to your porch? heck, take your foot and clear it that way. But no, just keep walking on them till the snow gets all nice and packed down, uneven, and slicker than snot, and then I get there and have to use them while delivering your crap that takes 2 hands to carry making it impossible to hang on to anything to stabilize my attempt.

I have to wait I get home at 740 to spend hours clearing my drive- could you take 3 minutes and sweep off your damn steps before you've walked on them for 4 days?
I implore you.
Sounds like snow sucks!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do that crap in Up State NY where the shining example of a pristine anal driver lives and will smile and service you no matter what.

If I were to ever encounter a situation like you described, I would walk up to their front door, hand them their package(s), thank them for using UPS and tell them to have a nice day. Why sink to their level?

FilingBluesFL

Not sure if this is the place. But could someone tell me who to complain to about not getting my package that has been late and I know the driver has it. He even drove around my block three times.
I even approached him about and asked politely about its whereabouts but he just stood there looking blank.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I see what you did there...

FilingBluesFL

Because he made up the story to fit the theme of this thread, which should be retitled "Poor Service".

No, please, feel free to come on down to the White Trash Riviera an enjoy some of our more accommodating trailer parks and trailer neighborhoods, filled with just the most polite and enjoyable folks you'll ever meet on this side of the Mason Dixon line

Marne Vet

Oh, the snow? The people that don't shovel your walkways or your steps pay heed. I won't walk through the ice to your door. Safety friend'ing first. That's also why you can never find your delivery notices because I dropped them at the bottom of the step on the ice. In the hood almost no one shovels, and I love send agains. It's OK. You'll get your game from Game Stop eventually. If you're too lazy to remove the snow and ice like you're suppose to, then I'm too cautious to try and get to your doors.

FilingBluesFL

Here's a sign on a fence at one of the neighbors houses.
nometh.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Oh, the snow? The people that don't shovel your walkways or your steps pay heed. I won't walk through the ice to your door. Safety friend'ing first. That's also why you can never find your delivery notices because I dropped them at the bottom of the step on the ice. In the hood almost no one shovels, and I love send agains. It's OK. You'll get your game from Game Stop eventually. If you're too lazy to remove the snow and ice like you're suppose to, then I'm too cautious to try and get to your doors.

Even if you do go to the door and leave a notice those same :censored2:s will claim you didn't .. and you will see the unshoveled snow by the door with only your footprints from the day before indicating the customer never even checked for a note.

Marne Vet

Here's a sign on a fence at one of the neighbors houses.

Oh I should start posting some of the notes they leave me. I always take pictures of them to share with friends and family because they're hilarious. Mostly because no one knows how to spell in the ghetto. They spell stuff phonetically. One recent note said "Please live my paqage nest door. I had to live out" I assume they meant "Please leave my package next door, because I had to leave today". This is the ghetto. Ignorance is in abundance.

bumped

Customers that are unruly get delivered last.

Your dogs outside, and you say the dog never bites. I tell them if the dog bites me I will have it put down. Its not 1975 anymore.

I rather enjoy the people that don't shovel, and its a driver release. I put that package so far away from the door that they have to walk out in their socks to go get it always on the other side of the door swing.

People have enough time to play video games instead of shoveling. I tell them Amazon sells shovels too.