Customers last names..

poophappens

I alway have people tell me their last name after they sign an then they say "like...." For example "Corning .. Like the dishes" or "Campbell.. Like the soup". Any others?

ReLooped

I'm utility...AGAIN!?
had a guy whos last name was niggeman...ive run across some interesting ones over the years:

assman(srsly it was a woman)
fagg
gay
are a few ill never forget

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I have a lady who's name is the same as major brand of beer. Everyday after signing with out me asking she always says her last name followed by "like the beer" EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS!

DS

Fenderbender
I get some doozies.
Spell this with an Aussie accent ...Yavtucovich
or Kazmierczak...or Ramadamathan

U

uber

I love when someone scribbles something on the diad and I asked them their last name and they're shocked that I want to know what their last name is. Or there's the rude people who are like, "read the board" when you ask them their last name and you still can't make it out. Its like, for 1, don't be a dick and for 2, whats your last name again?

I had one super odd guy that always puts the name down on the receiving end as some movie star. Erik Estrada, Charles Bronson, Chevy Chase. Its pretty bizarre.

gotbrown

Milkofsky,before I can say a word she always says" milk of sky" . Was great the first couple of times, then on i just smile and say got it.:happy-very:
asian kid named O'Malley always wanted to ask but just can't do it, I have a habit of foot in mouth.
Tom cruise "like Tom Cruise but i'm not him" I was like " could have fooled me"
there's a few more i'm sure but those ones stand out

Johney

I just put whatever is the last name on the package. Why waste time asking you can't read that crap anyways.

S

serenity now

when i was a swing driver, had one customer that owned a convenience store * his last name was a bizarre jumble of consonants * he would sign the board, hit the sig. key, and then with 1 index finger confirm the letters of his name * one time i offered to show him how to close out the stop; he just smiled

Cementups

Box Monkey
I love when someone scribbles something on the diad and I asked them their last name and they're shocked that I want to know what their last name is. Or there's the rude people who are like, "read the board" when you ask them their last name and you still can't make it out. Its like, for 1, don't be a dick and for 2, whats your last name again?

They say, "What, you can't read that?" I say, "If I could read it, I wouldn't be asking."

I had one super odd guy that always puts the name down on the receiving end as some movie star. Erik Estrada, Charles Bronson, Chevy Chase. Its pretty bizarre.

He will keep doing that until a package goes missing and his boss tracks it and wonders when Mickey Mouse started working in his receiving department. I've seen it happen.

I have a guy named Shetter. The first time I asked him, "Like :censored2:ter, but with and E?" "Exactly!!!"
I have several ways for me to remember other peoples names but don't think I should mention those on BC.

U

uber

I just put whatever is the last name on the package. Why waste time asking you can't read that crap anyways.

I do too. But, at business they aren't always addressed to a person and sometimes the person signing isn't always the person who its going to.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I've seen the last name Gay before. The chinese Last names are always fun, Wang, Wong,Chow and Hung, and there is one guy I always wonder what the hell his parents where thinking when they named there kid Michael, with Hunt for a last name, PKGS are address to Mike Hunt.

Buck Fifty

I've seen the last name Gay before. The chinese Last names are always fun, Wang, Wong,Chow and Hung, and there is one guy I always wonder what the hell his parents where thinking when they named there kid Michael, with Hunt for a last name, PKGS are address to Mike Hunt.

you forgot Tang. One of my personal favorites.