Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Drivers for the most part tend to develop thick skins to handle managements questions. Most tell their side of the story and let the chips fall where they may. Considering this guy wasn't really a customer and the driver didn't ruin the new road, I doubt he gets in trouble anyways.

Stuff like this always bother me. Anyone ever sit in traffic and see a truck with a sign saying "How's my driving, call 1-800-***-**** with complaints" I'm always curious how many people have been fired for false calls on these guys. Obviously, the UPS driver did the best he could do for that situation. Management usually will understand.

Drivers for the most part tend to develop thick skins to handle managements questions. Most tell their side of the story and let the chips fall where they may. Considering this guy wasn't really a customer and the driver didn't ruin the new road, I doubt he gets in trouble anyways.

Stuff like this always bother me. Anyone ever sit in traffic and see a truck with a sign saying "How's my driving, call 1-800-***-**** with complaints" I'm always curious how many people have been fired for false calls on these guys. Obviously, the UPS driver did the best he could do for that situation. Management usually will understand.
That's true Douglas, more than likely the manager just needs to get the driver's input for the concern and probably no big deal.

as it was stated by the op this was pretty much up to her imagination it could have been a 30 year old woman for all we know
I was referring to the scenario( a sequence of events especially when imagined : an account or synopsis of a possible course of action or events) as posted in the first post.
So. it's still irrelevant, the complaining person (no mater how old or what gender) was not the consignee receiving the package at that time.
Gezzz Drewed, how many times do you get pushed into the pool at company swimming parties?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was referring to the scenario( a sequence of events especially when imagined : an account or synopsis of a possible course of action or events) as posted in the first post.
So. it's still irrelevant, the complaining person (no mater how old or what gender) was not the consignee receiving the package at that time.
Gezzz Drewed, how many times do you get pushed into the pool at company swimming parties?

LOL, thanks for the laugh, 555.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
We're a service company therefore in a lot of cases the customers or the potential customer is right unless there's absolutely no doubt theyre wrong (and even then its a question) Its unprofessional and disrespectful to talk about a customer in front of another, if he wants to come on here and bitch about it anomalously that's fine.

I wish that I could have the option to automatically have dreweds posts deleted...... you know like blocking a spam e-mailer. Also love my mac it makes spell check so easy to use....

unproffessional, anomyously

drewed

Shankman
I wish that I could have the option to automatically have dreweds posts deleted...... you know like blocking a spam e-mailer. Also love my mac it makes spell check so easy to use....

unproffessional, anomyously
What the hell are you talking about spelling?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
No Im just saying hes giving management reason to fire him if hes spending time talking about his day at his stops.
DREW !!! Having good people skills is one of THE most important parts of being a GREAT ups driver,sounds like this guy has it or a customer wouldn;t be on here writing about it! To me , it sounds like your :censored2: has never spent anytime in a pkg car,but your skills from reading the UPS manuel are great!!I'm glad this guy dosn't work for you!!!And stop drinking so much of the Company Tea!! Believe it or not,THEY will come for you one day!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We're a service company therefore in a lot of cases the customers or the potential customer is right unless there's absolutely no doubt they're wrong (and even then its a question) Its unprofessional and disrespectful to talk about a customer in front of another, if he wants to come on here and bitch about it anomalously that's fine.

We all know the 'theory' the customer is always right. Hate to break this to ya but the customer is not always right.

Ya know Drew, it's also unprofessional for a driver to talk about another driver to a customer but it happens all the time.

I talk about my day to my hubby. Am I going to get fired over that. I bitch about my day here. If sexy wants to bitch about something he over heard, whi the hell are you to judge him. Get over yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyupsman
However, I do have an intimate relationship with UPS.driver.:angry:
What does this have to do with anything? You had one thing right though, you do not ride with your driver but I bet your driver "rides" you.
You misquoted him(I think intentionally) to slam him. He actually said:
However, I do have an intimate relationship with UPS.
His post did not say or insinuate any sexual behavior. However your's did. Looks to me as you are guilty of what you claim he is guilty of. Classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.