Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ih8tbrn

Banned
You can certainly tell spring break is here. All the children are here on the internets instead of in school.

you haven't been reading this particular thread? People are acting like a bunch of schoolgirls on here.
Well, I've only had 9 posts in this thread and I am far from being a school kid.
I just don't care much for schoolyard bullies.

ih8tbrn

Banned
Well, I've only had 9 posts in this thread and I am far from being a school kid.
I just don't care much for schoolyard bullies.

I hear ya man, it just seems like anytime sexyupsman posts, the whole thread goes in a completely different direction than it was intended to.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Been getting a few reports on bullying on this thread. If you dont have something valuable to add to this thread, go on to another. Times too short to waste time throwing digs and insults. Move on.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just deleted three posts that were insults, quoted insults, and altered quotes. Please keep it civil folks. Like Tooner said, move on if you can't add a somewhat intelligent remark to the discussion. We do have an "Ignore" feature if you don't like reading posts from another member. I wish I could use it sometimes.

sexyupsman

I made this thread in hopes to understand all the jack***** out there. Why make someone elses life miserable just because you can? I had no intention of being told I am in the truck with my driver or hes telling me personal information and basically should be fired. I hope none of you get ratted out by some random jerk that has a bug up his hiney. I would never make some bogus complaint and thought my post would be interesting to all the other drivers. Thats all. I think my driver did a great job of making sure the medication he was delivering got to the customer no matter what that old man said. So technically he as well as many others out there are life savers. GREAT JOB TO ALL THE DRIVERS! BE SAFE!:peaceful:

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
We all know the 'theory' the customer is always right. Hate to break this to ya but the customer is not always right.

Ya know Drew, it's also unprofessional for a driver to talk about another driver to a customer but it happens all the time.

I talk about my day to my hubby. Am I going to get fired over that. I bitch about my day here. If sexy wants to bitch about something he over heard, whi the hell are you to judge him. Get over yourself.

AMEN! There are plenty of other things to do and see on this site.

You misquoted him(I think intentionally) to slam him. He actually said:

His post did not say or insinuate any sexual behavior. However your's did. Looks to me as you are guilty of what you claim he is guilty of. Classy.

SLAM!

Been getting a few reports on bullying on this thread. If you dont have something valuable to add to this thread, go on to another. Times too short to waste time throwing digs and insults. Move on.

THANK YOU!

I just deleted three posts that were insults, quoted insults, and altered quotes. Please keep it civil folks. Like Tooner said, move on if you can't add a somewhat intelligent remark to the discussion. We do have an "Ignore" feature if you don't like reading posts from another member. I wish I could use it sometimes.

SO TRUE!

drewed

Shankman
We all know the 'theory' the customer is always right. Hate to break this to ya but the customer is not always right.

Ya know Drew, it's also unprofessional for a driver to talk about another driver to a customer but it happens all the time.

I talk about my day to my hubby. Am I going to get fired over that. I bitch about my day here. If sexy wants to bitch about something he over heard, whi the hell are you to judge him. Get over yourself.
I dont have a problem someone bitching in their private lifes but when youre in browns and the face of the company you should conduct yourself in a higher manner

screamin chicken

Drivers for the most part tend to develop thick skins to handle managements questions. Most tell their side of the story and let the chips fall where they may. Considering this guy wasn't really a customer and the driver didn't ruin the new road, I doubt he gets in trouble anyways.

Stuff like this always bother me. Anyone ever sit in traffic and see a truck with a sign saying "How's my driving, call 1-800-***-**** with complaints" I'm always curious how many people have been fired for false calls on these guys. Obviously, the UPS driver did the best he could do for that situation. Management usually will understand.

We need amour to deal with management team at my center, they have gone as low as taking the insurance card out of the cab and let the driver leave, then folow him and tell him he is getting disiplined for it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I dont have a problem someone bitching in their private lifes but when youre in browns and the face of the company you should conduct yourself in a higher manner
What you just said had absolutely nothing to do with this thread. You talk about how I should conduct my self, you better look in the mirror buddy. What you and a few others have done to sexy lately is shameful. I am glad that you are not a TEAMSTER, I would be ashamed to admit that they let you into a hall.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyupsman
The word intimate does not have to indicate sexual.

You sound like my wife! :wink2:

Thanks Hoaxster i was just thinking what a waste of time reading this thread was but your post made it worth it. lol

This thread was entertaining and a bit goofy ... my retort might have been the most intelligent post in this thread (except for 555 post) and I wasn't trying to be smart ... just a smart***.

I guess it's toward the end of the week and everybody is tired and grouchy.

Last edited:

iowa boy

Quote:

We all may be tired and grouchy, but that is not an excuse to treat certain persons on this board as outsiders because they don't fit the "mold" of the rest of us. Just my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyupsman
The word intimate does not have to indicate sexual.

You sound like my wife! :wink2:

This thread was entertaining and a bit goofy ... my retort might have been the most intelligent post in this thread and I wasn't trying to be smart ... just a smart***.

Pat yourself on the back hoax, you're goal was achieved. The fact is, while your comment was funny(and yes it was damn funny) it had nothing to do with the subject at hand. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it didn't fit the moment, but intelligent? too much of a stretch.
I wasn't grouchy but tired...and sick. Yeah ,sick and tired. yeah that's the ticket. Sick and tired of the spin some people do to try turn every criticism of a management person in to being the posters fault. For the record I get pretty dang tired of people spinning the web the other way also. Seems it gets to the point they are grasping at straws, hoping that one will break the camels back.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Pat yourself on the back hoax, you're goal was achieved. The fact is, while your comment was funny(and yes it was damn funny) it had nothing to do with the subject at hand. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it didn't fit the moment, but intelligent? too much of a stretch.
Never said it was intelligent ... just the most intelligent.
The most intelligent post can still be moronic in quality.:wink2:
My real point I guess was that this thread as a whole was pretty lame ... 'nuff said.

My real point I guess was that this thread as a whole was pretty lame ... 'nuff said.
Ahhh, I do see your point.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It was lame? This thread? Really? Why? It's NOT 'nuff said.

A member of this forum posted someting that, he thought, was pertinent to us and you say it was lame. That's interesting!?!? If it was lame then why did you take the time to respond to it? Why did you not respond to the out and out bashing of a member of this site?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It was lame? This thread? Really? Why? It's NOT 'nuff said.

A member of this forum posted someting that, he thought, was pertinent to us and you say it was lame. That's interesting!?!? If it was lame then why did you take the time to respond to it? Why did you not respond to the out and out bashing of a member of this site?
The original post was okay ... it just got sort of weird and frenetic after that.

You're funny when you've been drinking dilli! :happy-very:

Have another for me. :peaceful:

Status
Not open for further replies.