Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You're funny when you've been drinking dilli! :happy-very:

I am not trying to be funny and if you think sweeping this under the rug is going to make it go away let me assure you.....................it won't. Enough is enough. If you want I will be happy to post my PM to Cheryl and all the mods my exact feelings on this subject. The ball is in your court. Do with it what you want but don't be surprised at the results you get.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am not trying to be funny and if you think sweeping this under the rug is going to make it go away let me assure you.....................it won't. Enough is enough. If you want I will be happy to post my PM to Cheryl and all the mods my exact feelings on this subject. The ball is in your court. Do with it what you want but don't be surprised at the results you get.

Okay with me but if I may suggest ... sleep on it. :happy-very:

Last edited:

drewed

Shankman
Dilli to an extent they bring it on themselves, I personally have nothing against homosexuals, I agree a homosexual couple should have all the same rights as a straight couple does. But when a homosexual is very flamboyant, they tend to be craving attention, from the avatar of the guy in his underwear to talking about p disdain over the fact that his driver cant come home to him for lunch to poking jokes at gays himself its all crys for attention, Im not saying all the things said are due but he brings alot of it on himself.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli to an extent they bring it on themselves, I personally have nothing against homosexuals, I agree a homosexual couple should have all the same rights as a straight couple does. But when a homosexual is very flamboyant, they tend to be craving attention, from the avatar of the guy in his underwear to talking about p disdain over the fact that his driver cant come home to him for lunch to poking jokes at gays himself its all crys for attention, Im not saying all the things said are due but he brings alot of it on himself.
The expert on things in the world at 20 something. You would know wouldn't you Drew.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was dead sober this morning when I read Blackbox's reply. For you to have missed what he said makes me wonder just how sober you were this morning.
Or awake? I'm sorry I'm not a real sensitive guy who picks up on these type of things...I'm just a man! :knockedout:

As Lyle Lovett says,
"If I was the man that you wanted me to be, I would not bee the man that I am."
Always like that lyric ... my wife doesn't.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Or awake? I'm sorry I'm not a real sensitive guy who picks up on these type of things...I'm just a man! :knockedout:

As Lyle Lovett says,
"If I was the man that you wanted me to be, I would not bee the man that I am."
Always like that lyric ... my wife doesn't.
Nice modify. I understand your wifes dislike of that lyric.

drewed

Shankman
t is about NASCAR just not the racing aspect of the sport. I just wanted to know if it was me or is this boy hot!

Oh a troll. I get it now. And there is no nuditiy in my picture. I cant help my driver has the BIGGEST package to deliver! Try putting that in one of your drop boxes. I am going to have to look up the Seinfeld episodes referenced. Sounds funny. Never watched the show.

An :censored2: is something that soberups found attractive the other day. An fine :censored2: is something I am seeing more of now that my driver is wearing his brown shorts. My ex fed-ex driver must have been a plumber in a previous life as his :censored2: is much too big. UPS drivers are the best . I don't know what I would do without my ups driver, in or out of his shorts.
Are you sure that wasnt a male ass you are looking at? Nice ass yourself Scottsman!

Are we going to have a new poll about buttocks? :peaceful:

I love my driver! He has a nice butt! Ok not news but still nice ass!:peaceful:

Can we leave today? I need to get the hell out of here! This would kick A** if it actually happens. I am going to make my driver (Daddy) get a tan first to even out the tone. :peaceful:
Very funny and everybody needs to quit with the justification of the comments. I thought it was funny and I thought my reply was funny as well. Attention EVERYONE; I am not a baby I can take a joke! And I can dish them out as well! Last time I checked my mom wasnt a moderator. BIB thanks for the invitation if the cruise happens count me and my driver in! Nothing better than a bunch of guys in shorts, sandals and farmers tan!

Dilli these are all post made by SUM they all have sexual tones to them, if I would have made these posts about a women I would have been PMd by a mod (its happened before with a very slightly sexist comment) and if it would have continued I would have been kicked off the site, the person responding to inappropriate post shouldnt be punished if they are inappropriate because it should have been handled before that happened. So if youre going to defend him and give him a double standard because hes gay but pick on me because Im 22. Thats cool and all but if youre living in a glass house you shouldnt throw rocks.

t is about NASCAR just not the racing aspect of the sport. I just wanted to know if it was me or is this boy hot!

Oh a troll. I get it now. And there is no nuditiy in my picture. I cant help my driver has the BIGGEST package to deliver! Try putting that in one of your drop boxes. I am going to have to look up the Seinfeld episodes referenced. Sounds funny. Never watched the show.

An :censored2: is something that soberups found attractive the other day. An fine :censored2: is something I am seeing more of now that my driver is wearing his brown shorts. My ex fed-ex driver must have been a plumber in a previous life as his :censored2: is much too big. UPS drivers are the best . I don't know what I would do without my ups driver, in or out of his shorts.
Are you sure that wasnt a male ass you are looking at? Nice ass yourself Scottsman!

Are we going to have a new poll about buttocks? :peaceful:

I love my driver! He has a nice butt! Ok not news but still nice ass!:peaceful:

Can we leave today? I need to get the hell out of here! This would kick A** if it actually happens. I am going to make my driver (Daddy) get a tan first to even out the tone. :peaceful:
Very funny and everybody needs to quit with the justification of the comments. I thought it was funny and I thought my reply was funny as well. Attention EVERYONE; I am not a baby I can take a joke! And I can dish them out as well! Last time I checked my mom wasnt a moderator. BIB thanks for the invitation if the cruise happens count me and my driver in! Nothing better than a bunch of guys in shorts, sandals and farmers tan!

Dilli these are all post made by SUM they all have sexual tones to them, if I would have made these posts about a women I would have been PMd by a mod (its happened before with a very slightly sexist comment) and if it would have continued I would have been kicked off the site, the person responding to inappropriate post shouldnt be punished if they are inappropriate because it should have been handled before that happened. So if youre going to defend him and give him a double standard because hes gay but pick on me because Im 22. Thats cool and all but if youre living in a glass house you shouldnt throw rocks.
Which one of those unquoted quotes above appeared in this thread Drewed? I'll save you some time, none of them. I could find quotes from other threads that you made, drag them in here and they wouldn't have anything to do with this thread.

Until someone else, did the altered quote, there was not one post by anyone that had a sexual overtone. Then you jump on that bandwagon and change from your defeated stance to one that addresses irrelevant issues outside of this thread. So if you have a problem with what SUM posts in various threads, why don't you address THAT post in THAT thread and refrain from dragging them out of context into an unrelated thread?
Once again, I don't recall you ever mentioning how disgusted you were about anyone else's sexually overtone posts, and YES there have been many by many posters. In fact if I wanted to dig deep enough I could find one or two by you. I remember a post that I made once concerning a female SUP and mentioned that she had a nice "badonkadonk" , there were a few jokes made but not ONE objection from anyone. If your objection is based on the homosexuality of SUM, that's a differant matter all together, and another thread.
Splash

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
lets change the subject...how bout a little Rickey Bobby!!!!!

[video=youtube;vjNLsXwU790]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNLsXwU790&feature=related[/video]

P

pickup

Drewed, I am flattered that you have thought one of my made up stories (see above) was authored by sexy ups man. I actually made that one up to illustrate how sexy can jump into any thread he wants using the driver connection, make a little sexual innuendo, and then make it sound like the whole thing was to illustrate that ups drivers are the best .

SillyDilli, I have to agree with drewed , these are not legitimate posts but cries for attention. I initially razzed sexyups but realized I had him confused with another poster and I apologized for jumping on him but these are the sort of posts he does and now that I mention it, he will probably change the template.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Drewed, I am flattered that you have thought one of my made up stories (see above) was authored by sexy ups man. I actually made that one up to illustrate how sexy can jump into any thread he wants using the driver connection, make a little sexual innuendo, and then make it sound like the whole thing was to illustrate that ups drivers are the best .

SillyDilli, I have to agree with drewed , these are not legitimate posts but cries for attention. I initially razzed sexyups but realized I had him confused with another poster and I apologized for jumping on him but these are the sort of posts he does and now that I mention it, he will probably change the template.

You're so sexy, pickup.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
IMPO (note: this is far different from IMHO) Sexy has made attempts to change the nature of his posts. However there are those on here that don't think this is good enough, or won't let it be good enough.

If you are going to quote someone then quote them in properly and in the whole context. Trpl is right if you have an issue with something that has be said then address in the thread when and where presented.

Now, to the sentence that I have hilited. Is that supposed to be an excuse to continue to pick on and harrass a member of BC? If so. I think it is a pretty poor excuse. This again is IMPO (note: same as above applies). It is appears to me that you are so shallow that you cannot rise above what has happened in the past and let someones mistake go away.

Narrow minded people live narrow minded lives.

drewed

Shankman
IMPO (note: this is far different from IMHO) Sexy has made attempts to change the nature of his posts. However there are those on here that don't think this is good enough, or won't let it be good enough.

If you are going to quote someone then quote them in properly and in the whole context. Trpl is right if you have an issue with something that has be said then address in the thread when and where presented.

Now, to the sentence that I have hilited. Is that supposed to be an excuse to continue to pick on and harrass a member of BC? If so. I think it is a pretty poor excuse. This again is IMPO (note: same as above applies). It is appears to me that you are so shallow that you cannot rise above what has happened in the past and let someones mistake go away.

Narrow minded people live narrow minded lives.

So what youre saying is its ok to pick on me because of my age....but sexual preference isnt? Why not that Im white or blonde hair blue eyed, go ahead make fun of those too. Context doesnt matter if theyre quoted due to the fact appropriateness in the subject matter of a post should take hold over context.

drewed

Shankman

Until someone else, did the altered quote, there was not one post by anyone that had a sexual overtone. Then you jump on that bandwagon and change from your defeated stance to one that addresses irrelevant issues outside of this thread. So if you have a problem with what SUM posts in various threads, why don't you address THAT post in THAT thread and refrain from dragging them out of context into an unrelated thread?

I did and I was labeled a homophobe and narrow minded, wheres my free passes at? I know Ive been PMed about the appropriateness of my posts, just because one is gay gives him the right to talk about the size of his drivers package?

Splash

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
So what youre saying is its ok to pick on me because of my age....but sexual preference isnt? Why not that Im white or blonde hair blue eyed, go ahead make fun of those too. Context doesnt matter if theyre quoted due to the fact appropriateness in the subject matter of a post should take hold over context.

No, what I am saying is if you have an issue with something that is posted then address that issues. Pointing the finger at someone for something does not justify you doing it to some one else.
The context does matter. And that the right quote is attributed to the right author.

drewed

Shankman
No, what I am saying is if you have an issue with something that is posted then address that issues. Pointing the finger at someone for something does not justify you doing it to some one else.
The context does matter. And that the right quote is attributed to the right author.
So youre just a hypocrite then for picking on me because of my age right? Thanks for clearing that up. I did and everyone threw a fit over it then too!

Status
Not open for further replies.