Cut routes business upset

When they started telling us not to give out our local centers number I started telling PO'ed customers that their best bet to get any satisfaction with their delivery problems was to show up at the UPS center about the same time as the center manager was giving the AM and to request a meeting with him. I used to silently laugh to myself when I got a glimps of one of my customers waitng in the wings to jump on the center manager. Of course this was back in the day when a center manager could actually do something about a problem.
OH they can still do something about the problem!!!like 1) make it worse...2)pretend there isnt a problem...or 3) blame the driver!!!!
oh

Buck Fifty

Wait. Let me get this straight. Dragon, who is a center manager is at odds with Pretzel Man, who is a IE man????????????????
What is this company coming to???????????????

They prey on each other,just as much as they prey on us. It's who they are. That's what the company is becoming.

thessalonian13

This past monday doing a weird split.... I delivered all business and I got several that chewed me a new one about how they need their parts ASAP for customers... They tell me there pissed at UPS because every monday or friday its a different driver at different times, PU's are sometimes missed, late PU's

usually with the routes that i cover usually it gets stuff from cut routes...
I deliver commercial stops every day from another route after the regular driver picks them up. Gotta love logistics.