Cuts in spending?

JustTired

free at last.......
The way that we have found to keep our windows clean is this:

After the morning PCM and finishing loading you car, before you leave the building, get the paper towels and window cleaner and start cleaning them. This aggravates management to the point that they will make sure your windows are cleaned every night. Try it.

Whatever you do, don't clean them in the morning on your time or the problem will never be solved. Besides, if you slip and fall off the bumper and get hurt while not on the clock, it could create a problem for you.

area43

Like Tie said, When it crosses the LINE on being a safety issue then wash your own truck(at least the windows). I believe thats the issue here. Do it(windows and dont give me that old line "I dont do windows"lol) no matter what your center manager tells you. Remember choose you battles carefully. If they fire you, you will definetly get your job back with back pay. SAFETY first.
Lets not forget also the other safety features such as turn signals,brake lights, reverse lights, rear view camera lenses and both side mirrors(near and far). In the winter the road salt and grit gets so thick, its hard to tell if they are working.