Cutting Routes / Management delivering

tfinnegan

happy exupser
Regardless, if someone either management or hourly is delivering any package, a time card is suppose to be put in to reflect the delivery was made. Again it goes back to "Incorrect Reports", does not reflect what really went on in the center that day. If IE tells center team to run x amount of routes, the center teams needs to show the correct number that was run and why. Vol or stops not showing delivered only makes numbers more hard to understand and I for one loves stuffing it back in IE face that, ok we ran your plan, now you explain missed stops, pkgs, higher paid day, over 10.0, late air...TOO much micromanage....

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I am going to ask you this question already knowing the answer--Knowing that there are no hourlies available, would you prefer that they shuttle the NDA to you or would you rather break off, go back to the bldg, and start all over again?

Your right, you already know the answer. I would gladly come back to the building.

MD Dan

Thinking that there will be no penalty for recklessly cutting routes and then forcing the center mgmt team to run the overflow will cause middle mgmt to sometimes recklessly cut routes to meet/beat numbers. Therefore, all of these types of violations should be grieved.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Is my imagination, or does Hoaxster, Dragon and grgrcc88 all kinda' look alike. And why does it look like the Steward and the Manager in the suit look pissed off about something and the Mod guy has an open collar and a smile? Or is he gritting his teeth??