Cutting the Welfare Queens Lose from the Taxpayer's Wallet

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Sep 18, 2012.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Corporate Welfare in the Federal Budget

2. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

But...they're the job creators! I think I like the fact that Obama doesn't much care for politicians and their business bedfellows. He might be as close to an outsider to reach the presidency.

3. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Good point. I have to admit I was most impressed how Obama stood up to Goldman Sachs. Let's not forget his iconic stand against the Big Healthcare and Big Pharma interests who wanted to hijack the healthcare bill and make it into a Corp. welfare bonanza for certain interest groups. Also his principled stand against the military industrial complex is nothing but heroic. He truly is the President of Hope, Change and most of all Transparency.

This President and the gift he is from the democratic party to the cause of truth, justice and the American way will truly go down in history.

4. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

He does SUCK doesn't he?

He runs his mouth against Big Corporate America and he is totally in their pocket ... almost as bad as the Republicans.

5. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

So why don't they like him?

6. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

7. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

8. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

The Romney Lexicon: “Free Enterprise” = Corporate Welfare

When you hear any side of the 2 party debate use the terms "free enterprise" or ""free market" you need to understand the conflation of what they speak.

9. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Wkmac, don't you need to hand out corperate welfare or promises of more corperate welfare to archive great political fund raising numbers such as Romney $316 million and growing , nevermind the billions going into superpack funds !

Those nunbers above make me sick, while millions of low income Americans don't know where to get their next loaf of bread, or are lucky enough to be sitting in some private funded soup kitchen at this very moment.
    Or the unlucky ones, going thru trash, hoping to find something ediable.

10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Google "Hooverville". If Romney gets elected, we will have a class of uber-rich, and a massive underclass, many of which will end-up in Romneyvilles. That's OK with Mitt, because all of those folks just didn't apply themselves. Can I move to Canada if he gets elected?

11. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

Dont wait...go now. You and Klein can sell weiners together.

12. klein

klein Für Meno :)

13. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

14. DS

DS Fenderbender

Damn,that was my retirement plan.:dissapointed:

15. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

sorry

16. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

You might be competing with us in the new Romney Economy, or maybe you can sell apples like they did during the Depression. Canada will also be hurt if the Mormon Wonder Boy gets elected.

17. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

18. roadrunner2012

roadrunner2012 Four hours in the mod queue for a news link Troll

Almost as bad?

Spoken like a plutocrat. Who's your daddy?

19. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

20. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I live in Appleville, USA. Be nice. Those guys make a mint!